Tau

Do you need some parts or models to finish off a squad. Place your requests in here.
Jye Nicolson
Legend

Tau

Post by Jye Nicolson » Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:35 pm

Having more or less got Aeldari under control, I'm thinking of the Greater Good as a long term plan. Is anyone finding they have Tau taking up excessive space and would like to send them to a good home?

The Underdweller
Legend

Re: Tau

Post by The Underdweller » Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:53 pm

I have some Tau I don't use anymore. I was given many of them by Admiral Badruck on the condition that I give them to another interested party when I was done with them. I expect they would not be enough to make a competitive army, but there is more than enough to get you started, if you'd like them.
Last edited by The Underdweller on Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jye Nicolson
Legend

Post by Jye Nicolson » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:52 pm

The Underdweller wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:53 pm
I have some Tau I don't use anymore. I was given many of them by Colonel Voss on the condition that I give them to another interested party when I was done with them. I expect they would not be enough to make a competitive army, but there is more than enough to get you started, if you'd like them.
Absolutely, that's be awesome! What's in the collection?

The Underdweller
Legend

Post by The Underdweller » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:24 pm

I forget exactly, but there a lot of Fire Warriors and XV8 Battlesuits, some Kroot, a couple of Devilfish, a Hammerhead, and 2 Piranha, and probably a few Stealth Suits and Pathfinders.

I will be keeping enough of the collection to play Kill Team or similar games, but I'm happy for the rest to be put to good use.

Some of them are not in great condition, though - there have been some glue and magnet related mishaps. I can try to bring them along next Sunday if you want, and you can take what you'd like.

Jye Nicolson
Legend

Post by Jye Nicolson » Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:05 am

Awesome, I'd really appreciate that.

Return to “Requests”