Random Napoleonics and Root Vegetables

Do you need some parts or models to finish off a squad. Place your requests in here.
Konrad
Wargod

Random Napoleonics and Root Vegetables

Post by Konrad » Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:22 am

I picked up a box of Perry Am Rev the other day to makes some Fodder for Turnip28. They are all in a standing, marching pose and it is getting a little repetitive in spite of my amazing kit-bashing/modeling genius. Anyone have some random plastic Black-Powder era-ish plastics for sale/trade/gift? I'd like to make a few pointing muskets at each other, shooting up in the air, and kneeling in the mud for a bit of variety.
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Re: Random Napoleonics and Root Vegetables

Post by Primarch » Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:40 am

Welcome to the wonderful world of effectively monopose historical minis. :D Most figures are either in marching or ready poses unless you buy metal.
Did you buy the British or the American set? The American box has some militia arms with the rifles in a wider variety of poses. (I have some spares if you want them).
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Konrad
Wargod

Re: Random Napoleonics and Root Vegetables

Post by Konrad » Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:38 pm

Primarch wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:40 am
Welcome to the wonderful world of effectively monopose historical minis. :D Most figures are either in marching or ready poses unless you buy metal.
Did you buy the British or the American set? The American box has some militia arms with the rifles in a wider variety of poses. (I have some spares if you want them).
That seems to be the case. :D The Victrix figs had more poses, but I did not think I needed 60 of them.
I got the 'muricans , of course! Yeah, I can trim up some of those Daniel Boone arms for variety.
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

Return to “Requests”