Death Guard Bits and Bobs

Do you need some parts or models to finish off a squad. Place your requests in here.
The Other Dave
Destroyer of Worlds

Death Guard Bits and Bobs

Post by The Other Dave » Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:17 am

The perfectionist in me and the "not wanting to buy 2 more boxes of plague marines for 3 models"-ist in me are at war!

I'm looking for:

1 plague marine with plague spewer (the heavy flamer plague weapon)
2 plague marines with special weapons (plasma gun / meltagun / the light flamer plague weapon)

If anybody has some of these kicking around that they wouldn't mind parting with, let me know! Painted / unpainted / assembled / on the sprue, don't make no nevermind to me.
Feel free to call me Dave!
-----
Miniatures painted in 2023: 252
Miniatures painted in 2024:
Epic scale: 9 vehicles, 56 stands of infantry, a whole buncha terrain
32mm-ish: 11 infantry

Jye Nicolson
Legend

Re: Death Guard Bits and Bobs

Post by Jye Nicolson » Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:12 am

If you can't source them I should be able to lend them to you at the very least; I'll have to do an inventory to see if I can do without them permanently or if that would land me in exactly the same position 😅

The Other Dave
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by The Other Dave » Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:25 am

Cool, thanks - it's not really high priority, just the urge to have enough special weapon dudes to have the three squads of 10 I can field fully-equipped if I wanted to. I suspect fielding 30 plague marines might not be the best use of my points at their current power level, but I figure if I'm going to I ought to at least have them as kitted out as possible.
Feel free to call me Dave!
-----
Miniatures painted in 2023: 252
Miniatures painted in 2024:
Epic scale: 9 vehicles, 56 stands of infantry, a whole buncha terrain
32mm-ish: 11 infantry

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:11 pm

could be worse, guv. My DG are all built in squads of 7, with power fisty champions and meltaguns :( Or, there's my unit of 7 chosen, 4 of which have plasma guns, cos that used to be legal. Or my 7 havocs, 4 of which have heavy bolters. "ah, just combine the squads and you'll have nicely kitted out plague marines" I hear you cry. But nay! For in my infinite wisdom (=folly) I painted all my squads different colours so as to tell them apart easily.

woe!

woe is me!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ps, best of luck sourcing the bits. If all else fails, convert up some stuff that looks flamery/melta-ry/plasma-ry, and you should be golden. May as well leverage their nurgleyness :)
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Return to “Requests”