Plastic card (free)

If you have some models or parts you want to sell or trade please list them here.
job
Destroyer of Worlds

Plastic card (free)

Post by job » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:47 am

Rummaging through my boxes of stuff, I found some Tamiya plastic card that has been unopened. It is free to whomever would like it.
Models Painted, 2020
70 28mm miniatureS

Konrad
Wargod

Re: Plastic card (free)

Post by Konrad » Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:54 am

I'll take it. Always need more plastic. I could probably put the tank traps and pillars to good use too. Once I finish up a couple of figures, I need to get back to work on the Gorkamorka Fort gate. Maybe the trees and orchard even. I have a few gnarled stumps in the collection, but gnary a real tree.
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

job
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by job » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:46 am

Happy to hear it will be put to good use by you. Actually, when I first purchased it I was inspired by your Gorkamorka conversion of the German halftrack. I look forward to the day I can see the gates to Forta Konrda.
Models Painted, 2020
70 28mm miniatureS

Konrad
Wargod

Post by Konrad » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:52 am

job wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:46 am
Happy to hear it will be put to good use by you. Actually, when I first purchased it I was inspired by your Gorkamorka conversion of the German halftrack. I look forward to the day I can see the gates to Forta Konrda.
Cheers, and waaaaaaagh!
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

Return to “For sale/trade”