SOLD Citadel Crusade Case XL

If you have some models or parts you want to sell or trade please list them here.
Tarkin
Rookie

SOLD Citadel Crusade Case XL

Post by Tarkin » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:32 am

Hey guys, so I bought up a guy's quitting collection and he had this big awesome case. I thought I would want to use it but after lugging it around a few times I realized that I just don't need or want such a big case. I figure I would try to sell it and maybe get a smaller one or just make my own carrying solution. Here are some pictures of the case:

https://imgur.com/a/iQ14iM9

I have only used it a couple times and it seems like the previous owner didn't use it much either, well I know he didn't because he never got any of the miniatures I bought from him completely assembled. Anyways, I thought I would ask 15,000 yen but I am open to offers.
Last edited by Tarkin on Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jye Nicolson
Legend

Re: Citadel Crusade Case XL

Post by Jye Nicolson » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:43 pm

I'm not going to offer to buy it sorry, because I already got @grantholemeu 's, but I did want to step in to spruik it.

I love this case.

The Crystal Fortress one I got at the same time is much better in a vacuum but the Crusade case has the room I need and has actually turned out to be the one I use the most (as many of you will have seen at game days since I got it).

I go half foam, with the models that work well in foam, and then put all the big and/or weird models in plenty of bubble wrap in the other half. It's let me bring more than one force to game days very conveniently, which is especially great in these days where we're playing 40K, AOS and soon Kill Team again.

I endorse this product!

Tarkin
Rookie

Re: Citadel Crusade Case XL

Post by Tarkin » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:38 am

Well thanks for the endorsement. There is tons of extra space and the last time I took it I was able to carry books and all my extra just by removing one of the layers. I just don't have that many miniatures . . . but eventually I will? I'm just thinking a smaller case would suit me better.

Return to “For sale/trade”