Malifaux General Chat

Discussions of all things Malifaux here.
Grantholomeu
Veteran

Re: Malifaux General Chat

Post by Grantholomeu » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:45 am

Me and Balloonacorn's March game:

Strat: Rams - Raid the Vaults
Deployment: Tomes - Flank
Schemes:
1 - Let Them Bleed
3 - Power Ritual
4 - In Your Face
8 - Espionage
11 - Take Prisoner
"If you don't make mistakes, you're not working on hard enough problems, and that's a big mistake."

Balloonacorn
Veteran

Post by Balloonacorn » Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:20 pm

Grantholomeu wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:45 am
Me and Balloonacorn's March game:

Strat: Rams - Raid the Vaults
Deployment: Tomes - Flank
Schemes:
1 - Let Them Bleed
3 - Power Ritual
4 - In Your Face
8 - Espionage
11 - Take Prisoner
Thank you for the flips. You will be facing the glory of the APEX keyword.
"true love is the greatest thing in the world - except for a nice MLT - mutton, lettuce, and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomatoes are ripe."

Grantholomeu
Veteran

Post by Grantholomeu » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:03 am

Ooo I'm curious to see them. Apex seems pretty cool
"If you don't make mistakes, you're not working on hard enough problems, and that's a big mistake."

Grantholomeu
Veteran

Post by Grantholomeu » Mon May 27, 2024 9:54 am

Just dumping finicky rules here so everyone knows them. This is stuff that came up from my Cadmus vs. Tom's Forgotten:

- A full HP model that activates near Meredith cannot pass off the healing via We Are Legion.
- Cadmus cannot have a parasited model relent, however you can have a truly friendly Cadmus model relent and then pass off a dmg to a parasited model.
- Cheating doesn't count as "discarding," so I think I pinged a Crooligan with burning or poison from a Spelleater when I wasn't supposed to.
- Tom may already be aware, but I found that if you're ever beyond max hand size after resolving any action you must discard down to max hand size after the current action is resolved. That means if you use Molly's ability that removes a marker within 8" to draw 2 cards, if you get to 7 or 8 cards in hand you must discard, but Molly also gives +1 Distracted to an enemy within 8" when she discards anything, so that's kinda nifty.

Return to “Malifaux”