Crusade Campaign: Indentured Souls

Information for campaigns players wish to run for any game system can be found here.
Balloonacorn
Veteran

Crusade Campaign: Indentured Souls

Post by Balloonacorn » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:13 pm

Crusade Force Name: Indentured Souls
Crusade Faction: Imperium

Battle Tally / Battles Won:

Currently being updated ...........................................................................
"true love is the greatest thing in the world - except for a nice MLT - mutton, lettuce, and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomatoes are ripe."

Balloonacorn
Veteran

Re: Crusade Campaign: Indentured Souls

Post by Balloonacorn » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:26 pm

I am disbanding this crusade army. I took the wrong units and didn't understand the game well enough to make them effective. It was a good learning experience. In addition, I don't think Raven Guard is the right choice for 9th. Their chapter tactic doesn't add anything as the game boards are shorter and there are many factions which can close quickly in 9th. I love the lore and they have some great tactics and stratagems. I hope to return to them after getting some more Raven Guard-ish models and they get a new codex supplement. I am now looking at playing my 'good guy' marines as a HtH army like Blood Angels or Dark Angels and hope to start a new crusade army in the new year. In the meantime I am still waiting for the Death Guard codex before put final touches on that army.
"true love is the greatest thing in the world - except for a nice MLT - mutton, lettuce, and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomatoes are ripe."

Return to “Campaigns”