Path to Glory: Lords of the Horse.

Information for campaigns players wish to run for any game system can be found here.
Balloonacorn
Veteran

Path to Glory: Lords of the Horse.

Post by Balloonacorn » Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:12 pm

Lords of the Horse

TBA
"true love is the greatest thing in the world - except for a nice MLT - mutton, lettuce, and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomatoes are ripe."

Balloonacorn
Veteran

Re: Path to Glory: Lords of the Horse.

Post by Balloonacorn » Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:15 pm

I haven't got the book yet so I am piecing together an army from web articles. I can't find out how the territories affect list building. I know they allow you to take units that would normally be over the limit but I can't find any specifics.
"true love is the greatest thing in the world - except for a nice MLT - mutton, lettuce, and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomatoes are ripe."

The Other Dave
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by The Other Dave » Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:56 pm

Balloonacorn wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:15 pm
I haven't got the book yet so I am piecing together an army from web articles. I can't find out how the territories affect list building. I know they allow you to take units that would normally be over the limit but I can't find any specifics.
Basically, you start with a limit of 3 heroes, 1 reinforced unit, and 1 each of monsters, war machines, wizards, priests, and allies, and each different territory type lets you increase one by 1. So, I have an old keep (+1 hero) and two small settlements (+1 reinforcement), so I can have 4 heroes, 3 reinforced units, and 1 each of monsters, war machines, wizards, priests and allies. It's all on p. 106 of the rulebook, but basically:

old keep: +1 hero
wild lands: +1 monster
forgotten mine: +1 war machine
arcane waypoint: +1 wizard
sacred site: +1 priest
small settlement: +1 reinforced unit
ancient roads: +1 allied unit
Feel free to call me Dave!
-----
Miniatures painted in 2023: 252
Miniatures painted in 2024:
Epic scale: 9 vehicles, 56 stands of infantry, a whole buncha terrain
32mm-ish: 3 infantry

Balloonacorn
Veteran

Post by Balloonacorn » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:00 pm

Thank you kindly

Balloonacorn
Veteran

Post by Balloonacorn » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:12 am

I got the book today.

Now I can set this up.... for August.

Return to “Campaigns”