The fine art of diplomacy

For the discussion of anything related to Warhammer Fantasy/Age of Sigmar
The GM
Rookie

The fine art of diplomacy

Post by The GM » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:55 am

With the first turn of the campaign going live this Saturday, now is probably a good time to get in any last minute alliances and diplomatic action. Most players have at least two or three enemies sitting on their borders. As you only have two armies, you may find it tough to defend all your territory at once and that is where alliances come in. Talk to your neighbour(s) and try and make a pact with some of them. Dont forget that any deal agreed to MUST be honoured for at least 1 turn. If you exchange any items as part of the deal, dont forget to list them as having been removed from your army in the equipment section (though you dont need to say who received them).
If you make a non-agression agreement, please make sure I know about it ASAP.

Or you can just fight everyone and try to stomp them all into the ground.

Best of luck either way.

P.s. I recommend writing any missives to other generals in character and addressing them to the commander of the opposing force. It makes for more fun that way.

kojibear
Legend

Re: The fine art of diplomacy

Post by kojibear » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:48 am

Roger that :)

asch
Veteran

Call for Alliance among Sons of Sigmar

Post by asch » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:05 am

Now my Exodus to the Empire (EttE) appears at the eastern fringe of the Border Princes.
My army's open goal is to get back to the Empire, that is, to get to the north-west end of the map. To achieve that goal, I suggest Alliance among Empire armies. In character's view point, Baron von Barkhorn sends messengers with the following letter to Baron von Hexen and Greifsmarshall von Heisenberg.
Dear Honorable Brothers of the Empire,
I am Baron Gunther von Barkhorn of Wissenland. Could you give me your hand to vanquish our common foes?
I have traveled to the depth of World Edge Mountains in search for treasures for greater glory of our land. But I find myself trapped among vile foes of the Empire. All I want is to get back to our motherland with my loyal men. In our way home, we would pass through your domains.
Could you give us your permission for safe passage through your territories? Thanks to Sigmar, my forces are located in the best places to pincer our common foes. If you receive my hand, we would gladly to help you to vanquish your foes.

Best Regards.

Return to “Warhammer Fantasy - ウォーハンマー”