WitBP Draft Rules

For the discussion of anything related to Warhammer Fantasy/Age of Sigmar
job
Destroyer of Worlds

Re: WitBP Draft Rules

Post by job » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:07 am

My army names have been posted for several weeks.
Models Painted, 2020
70 28mm miniatureS

The GM
Rookie

Post by The GM » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:53 am

job wrote:My army names have been posted for several weeks.
I can see the name of your force: Thurid Throng.
I can see the names of your two personalities: Balin and Dvalinn.

I cant see the names of your two starting armies though.
If you could PM me with the names and which of your hexes you wish them to start out in, it would be great.
Cheers. :D

The GM
Rookie

Post by The GM » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:22 am

After getting some feedback on a couple of points, I have updated the campaign rules a little.

Changes are:
Injury table;
Experience for wizards;
Working out a draw result;
and the Exploration chart so people can roll it themselves.

As always, feedback is welcome. :D

asch
Veteran

Equipment lost or traded

Post by asch » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:29 am

Thank you guys to allow me in!
As a late starter, I've read through the Rules.
I cannot understand one point well: Equipment and Loot.
Units including the Personalities can change their equipment from battle to battle. What will happen when an magic item change hands from original player to another?
I suppose captured or traded items (except one-use-only items) will become unavailable to the original owner for lest of the campaign. If it is right, we should keep track of not only items won but also those lost in the Equipment thread.

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:07 am

If you lose an item (or trade it), you cannot equip it until you get it back. You MUST record lost equipment in the equipment section.
If you gain an item, you may equip it freely, unless there is a rule saying you cannot (e.g. the item says Elf Only or similar). You DON'T need to post that you have gained an item, but you do need to keep a record of it for yourself.
If you have two of the same item, you can use both in the same army if you wish.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

asch
Veteran

Post by asch » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:36 pm

@Prim
Thanks for clarifying the rule! I took the purpose of equipment thread wrong :oops:

asch
Veteran

Alliance and Movement

Post by asch » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:34 am

I've came up with a question, considering my army's goal and its plausibility.
Many of army-specific movement rules say " hexes under army's control." Are hexes controlled by allied army treated as hexes controlled by the given moving army?

The GM
Rookie

Re: Alliance and Movement

Post by The GM » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:12 am

asch wrote:I've came up with a question, considering my army's goal and its plausibility.
Many of army-specific movement rules say " hexes under army's control." Are hexes controlled by allied army treated as hexes controlled by the given moving army?
Good question. It depends on what alliance you have made. For example, if you have agreed "I wont attack you, if you wont attack me" then no, you cannot move quickly through allied hexes. If you agreed to give each other free access to your territory, then yes, you can count allied hexes as under your control.

Important notice.
After consideration of a point brought up by one of the players, there is a new movement rule:

Forced March.
An army may make a forced march, allowing it to move an additional hex a turn. (Depending on where you move, this means you may move up to 3 hexes in one turn). You may not make a forced march at sea. If you encounter an enemy army during your forced march, you will be at a severe disadvantage. An army that is attacked whilst making a forced march is reduced in size to 75% of the agreed points total being played. (So if your opponent brings 2000 points, you get 1500). Additionally, you may want to organise some special scenario.
EDIT - You may only use a Forced March to take you into/through hexes you control.
Last edited by The GM on Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

job
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by job » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:55 pm

Awesome rule! Good thinking Prim! :!:

Ahem I mean GM. :roll:
Models Painted, 2020
70 28mm miniatureS

The GM
Rookie

Post by The GM » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:06 pm

The Forced March rule above has been amended slightly.

In future, when you make an agreement for an alliance, please send the confirmation to myself AND to the person you made the agreement with. We've just had a slight upset due to conflicting information being sent to myself and players having different expectations of a game.

Also, when you discuss a game with your opponent and you think you have some kind of bonus (fortifications, support etc), please let them know about it. Don't just spring it on them without warning, especially if there is nothing in the game schedule section/on the map about it.

Return to “Warhammer Fantasy - ウォーハンマー”