The Orrible Lot 2

For the discussion of anything related to Warhammer Fantasy/Age of Sigmar
job
Destroyer of Worlds

Re: The Orrible Lot 2

Post by job » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:52 am

Boy, that game was fun! Turn one and we were fighting two giant close combats and in just two turns there was a heck of a lot of crashing and crushing. :D We are sure to finish the game next time, but what a game it was this time. Very memorable.
Models Painted, 2020
70 28mm miniatureS

Admiral-Badruck
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by Admiral-Badruck » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:54 am

Best photos this year.
"i agree with badruck" -...
MIJ
Consider me a member of the "we love badruck" fan-club.
MIJ

The Underdweller
Legend

Post by The Underdweller » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:51 am

Wow, looks like an eventful two turns! 4 6's and a 5 is a pretty good dice roll, hope I am so lucky next time I play.

kojibear
Legend

Post by kojibear » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:09 am

Wow, great game and pics guys! I am glad I was not in the thick of that fighting. :D Thanks for the efforts of taking pics and writing it up. I will try to do likewise.

ashmie
Wargod

Post by ashmie » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:46 am

Battle report highlight video from last weekends game.

http://youtu.be/6XDVyGNbSR0
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

Minis painted in 2017: 13
Minis painted in 2018: 45

ashmie
Wargod

Post by ashmie » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:57 am

Tank and Jake called a retreat as the dwaves smashed through their bigger units of goblins and orcs.
More than that they pretty much turned their tales and ran for their lives.

Back at Tank's basecamp the goblin Nearsquiggle had been left in charge. He was beyond disbelief as he saw the drove pile of smoke and green sweat pouring over the hill. Jake had been defeated! In fortified positions?
It can't have been. "Nasty stinking stompies if I'm not mistaken. Jake will take time to lick his wounds from this shock to his ego. Nevermind I've got a plan that will avenge our loss." The night goblin boss sprung from his slop infested futon and readied his giant cave squigg Mr Noggin.
"At em Noggy Nogs, let's ready the greenskin horde and take back what is ours."

He hurried to Tank's cave and awaited his master. On Tank's arrival he delivered his plan of retaliation.
Tank exploded in a fit of gobbo rage. "You really are an Orrible Lot aren't you if you think da boss man can agree to that kind of stupid plan. Marching back into a defeated fort with dwarven smiths and guards all around. You must be suicidal. No....." He tied Nearsquiggle to his chariot and proceeded to implant pencil led under his toes. "Afghhhhhhhhhhgghhhhhh". Yelled the night goblin.
"No", smirked Tank "We can't involve Jake right now in anything he's too cut up about losing so many of his lads. The best we can do is form an expedition into the mountains. Just us little 'un's. If we can delve deep into the mountainside we may be able to strike it lucky on some disused or low maintanace mine or some such. That's what we shall do, we leave at first light. Jake needs stone for his kingdom otherwise we will be stuck in this marsh and bogland forever.
Tank wondered off to make sweet love to his gentle lady goblin who was chained in another cave somewhere....

"Uhhhhh boss, whimpered Nearsquiggle still tied to the chariot, "Can I go now please?"
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

job
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by job » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:28 pm

Loved both of your follow-ups! I re-admired our battle from your camera's point of view along with your comments. When I read your story, I got to chuckling again, although when came to the part about greenskin love I think my stomach turned at the thought. :D Well done.
Models Painted, 2020
70 28mm miniatureS

ashmie
Wargod

Post by ashmie » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:02 am

That reminds me I forgot to call a Waggghhh.
Here it is then, two weeks late WAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :mrgreen:

job
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by job » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:53 pm

ashmie wrote:That reminds me I forgot to call a Waggghhh.
Here it is then, two weeks late WAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :mrgreen:
Is that kind of the Doppler effect as your horde races off into the horizon? :D (I'm sure your boyz will be back for more, of course.)
Models Painted, 2020
70 28mm miniatureS

ashmie
Wargod

Post by ashmie » Sun May 19, 2013 3:36 pm

Tanks Irregulars went on a jolly today and ran into a bunch of dirty skaven. They got more than they bargained for with a loss at 4 kill points to 3 in the 5th turn and no objective held by either army.
Short video here includes a quick look at the battle report. Hope you enjoy.
http://youtu.be/0E7_LuXthtU

Return to “Warhammer Fantasy - ウォーハンマー”