Chatter section

For the discussion of anything related to Warhammer Fantasy/Age of Sigmar
The GM
Rookie

Chatter section

Post by The GM » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:07 am

I'd just like to remind folks that the Personalities, Equipment and Veteran sections are reserved purely for material directly relating to the campaign. Any discussion of the contents of those threads should be done in either the Fiction section, or over here in the Chatter section. This allows players to keep up to date without having to go through multiple pages.

Thanks. :D

Lovejoy
Legend

Re: Chatter section

Post by Lovejoy » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:29 pm

Hello there,

I though the chatter section an appropriate place to say to everyone involved in the Border Princes - I am not dead, just stupidly busy - I married and am now in the process of moving house, so it's been hard of late to pay attention to the campaign as I would like! No internet access as yet, for example. Things will settle down soon, and I am sure I will be able to get more actively stuff in when the dust settles.

Cheers,
Lovejoy
2018 Hobby Progress: A modicum of Middle Earth SBG

Tenorikuma
Champion

Post by Tenorikuma » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:18 pm

Lovejoy wrote:Hello there,

I though the chatter section an appropriate place to say to everyone involved in the Border Princes - I am not dead, just stupidly busy - I married and am now in the process of moving house, so it's been hard of late to pay attention to the campaign as I would like! No internet access as yet, for example. Things will settle down soon, and I am sure I will be able to get more actively stuff in when the dust settles.

Cheers,
Lovejoy
Congrats on this marriage, Lovejoy. I look forward to playing you once you get settled in.

kojibear
Legend

Post by kojibear » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:21 pm

Same comes and goes for me :D

ashmie
Wargod

Post by ashmie » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:22 am

Job, you are the dwarf player right? We have a battle already. Huzzah. In my fortified lands with my goblins supporting my orcs.
Now technically I have only one 2000 point army so shall we say I have reserves of Goblins or something we can roll for turn by turn. Or you can cut some units to show the difference in numbers.
I don't know. Anyway where can we play? 3rd Saturday or Sunday of January in Tsu would be best for me but if you can't come here I could try Joshin at the end of Jan but that usually goes wrong in some form.

What about all that stuff about cutting back on wargaming?
Yeah yeah, hand me those darn dice. Sounds like a good scrap, dwarves and greenskins. Legendary. :)
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

Minis painted in 2017: 13
Minis painted in 2018: 45

job
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by job » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:04 pm

Aha, Gobo, prepare to meet some Dwarf iron! I'll extend further unpleasantries via a PM!
Models Painted, 2020
70 28mm miniatureS

asch
Veteran

Third Empire player like to join in

Post by asch » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:02 am

I'd like to jump in the WiBP campaign and is wondering if I can convince you guys that it is plausible for my Empire expedition begun the campaign from the midst of World Edge Mountains. It is easier for my Dwarfs to start there, but I prefer to motivate me to expand my Empire army to fit the 8th Ed. before I skip to my Dwarfs.

One possible background goes like this:
A noble from Nuln led his expedition into World Edge Mountain in search for teasures of old dwarven strongholds. He managed to get some gold and gems and keep his men's loyalty, but found him trapped midst of Goblins and other foul enemies. Meanwhile in Wissenland, Sigmarite enthusiasts began to get wild because of some prophesies and omens. Fearing their uprising, the Countess led them to form Warband to rescue sons of Sigmar from the perils of Border Princes. The Sigmarite band has just found the noble's expedition and their journey back to the Empire begins.

Does it sound plausible?

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:45 am

@Asch - That sounds fine. It looks like the Empire has a strong presence in the WitBP Campaign.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

kojibear
Legend

Post by kojibear » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:02 am

Primarch wrote:@Asch - That sounds fine. It looks like the Empire has a strong presence in the WitBP Campaign.
Great to see you in the campaign Asch :D

Return to “Warhammer Fantasy - ウォーハンマー”