Warhammer armies project

For the discussion of anything related to Warhammer Fantasy/Age of Sigmar
ashmie
Wargod

Warhammer armies project

Post by ashmie » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:39 am

I'm sure you guys and gals don't need any more excuses to build armies but just in case you do I found this rather nice blog on army books that are fan made. http://warhammerarmiesproject.blogspot. ... t-now.html Look there is one for Nippon.
http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/fanlists.php Maybe playable with 7th edition not sure about 8th. :)
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

Minis painted in 2017: 13
Minis painted in 2018: 45

Lovejoy
Legend

Re: Warhammer armies project

Post by Lovejoy » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:28 am

I think that the forgeworld tamurkhan book has the chaos dwarf army list, and the fw site has the eye wateringly expensive models. Nice stuff though! The Nippon fan book looks interesting, surprised GW have never thought to try something more substantial in the Nippon/Cathay corner of the fluff. Plenty of scope for an army I would have thought, but perhaps there are too many humans/humanoids already in the game to make it a goer.

For a samurai fix I bought myself the Ronin rules from Osprey for my birthday recently, along with some starter sets. It's a small scale skirmish game, a decent deal at 100 gbp including postage from northstar for 4 small factions and the rulebook. Some of the sculpts are clearly the protagonists from Kurosawa movies, Seven Samurai and Youimbo/Sanjuro, lovely stuff.
2018 Hobby Progress: A modicum of Middle Earth SBG

ashmie
Wargod

Re: Warhammer armies project

Post by ashmie » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:00 am

@Rich, wow to all of the above. Happy painting :)
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

Minis painted in 2017: 13
Minis painted in 2018: 45

Return to “Warhammer Fantasy - ウォーハンマー”