TURN 06: Dec 1st - Feb 28th

For the discussion of anything related to Warhammer Fantasy/Age of Sigmar
The GM
Rookie

TURN 06: Dec 1st - Feb 28th

Post by The GM » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:06 pm

I've been pretty busy so far this month, so apologies for the late start to the turn.
As a lot of people will be away over the winter holidays I figure it's best to give this turn an extra month to play out, so we will finish it at the end of February.

And here is the map.

We've had some big changes:
Coeth Mara have broken their alliance with Anaereth and taken one of their hexes. Interestingly enough they found, among other things, a small village, which they have taken for their own. Coeth Mara's other army also did some exploring and found, among other things, a cursed item. (The next game The Wild Walkers fight, their opponent can force them to re-roll ANY 1 dice at any time during the game).
The Mawtooth Ogres have become a client kingdom of The Exodus to the Empire. However, Exodus just lost control of their own HQ. Whoops. Mawtooth now only has one army. They will still move and fight under the command of Yellowstreak, but Asch may give Yellowstreak orders which he has to obey. (e.g. attack army x, capture hex y etc).
The sneaky gobbos of the Schtroumpfwald, seeing the ogres were no longer in charge, claimed hex 10.03. Better that they have it than those nasty 'umans.
And somehow, the Beastmen of the Cold Bones warband appear to have shed their fur, lost a lot of muscle mass and grown pointy ears. They haven't gained much in the way of clothing though.

Orders in before the new year if you would please folks.

The GM
Rookie

Re: TURN 06: Dec 1st - Feb 28th

Post by The GM » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:10 am

We're nearly at the end of the year and I only have a couple of orders in. If everyone could decide what they want to do in the next couple of days, that would be great. I'm away from my PC until the 2nd, so I will check and see how many people have posted their orders then.

Have a good New Year everyone.

The GM
Rookie

Re: TURN 06: Dec 1st - Feb 28th

Post by The GM » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:40 am

Hi all,
I still need orders from the following:
Anaereth
Hexenheim
The Helbanes (I also need army names)
Schtroumpfwald

Orders in by the 10th, otherwise your forces will just be holding their positions.

Return to “Warhammer Fantasy - ウォーハンマー”