This has probly been posted already ...but anyway:

For the discussion of anything related to Warhammer Fantasy/Age of Sigmar
job
Destroyer of Worlds

Re: This has probly been posted already ...but anyway:

Post by job » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:26 pm

I really like those models, with exception to the first tree avatar and the last big-bladed unit.
Models Painted, 2020
70 28mm miniatureS

kojibear
Legend

Post by kojibear » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:34 am

The minis are all Ok I guess. As Prim said , they are a bit highelvish for me. The deer are supposed to stags I think, but look more like Bambi and Rudolphs union creation. The wwomen on the deer look a bit better.

Go go Wildwood Rangers, their mission is to seek out naughty wood spirits and chop em into kindling...yeah...not sold on them. The buff, the hoods, the Batleths...but they do get an extra attack when in base contact with fear and terror causing creatures. Monster hunters :!: :?

Konrad
Wargod

Post by Konrad » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:39 pm

kojibear wrote:The minis are all Ok I guess. As Prim said , they are a bit highelvish for me. The deer are supposed to stags I think, but look more like Bambi and Rudolphs union creation. The wwomen on the deer look a bit better.
Go go Wildwood Rangers, their mission is to seek out naughty wood spirits and chop em into kindling...yeah...not sold on them. The buff, the hoods, the Batleths...but they do get an extra attack when in base contact with fear and terror causing creatures. Monster hunters :!: :?
Now you all know I hate Elves and everyting about them, but I will say I like these Bambis better than other "deer calvary" I've seen. Other figures try to make the deer look all hulking and snarling. Beware the Moose of War! These at least have sort of a mysterious, gracefulness about them. You know, elfy-ness.
Check out Ax Faction minis for a bitchin' awesome stag rider btw.
And is it just my eyesight getting bad, or have the studio paint jobs just gone to the dogs. I know they don't want to intimidate the 12 year olds with CMON 9+ ratings, but there is just some really blah paint on some of those things.
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

Return to “Warhammer Fantasy - ウォーハンマー”