New goblins holy carp!

For the discussion of anything related to Warhammer Fantasy/Age of Sigmar
The Other Dave
Destroyer of Worlds

New goblins holy carp!

Post by The Other Dave » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:48 pm

The next big release for AoS is the "Gloomspite Gitz", an amalgamated Moonclan (nee Night Goblin), Forestclan (nee Forest Goblin) and Troggoth (nee Troll) army and holy moly they look pretty cool.

New goblin king, who whacks people with his mushroom staff and chucks them in a cave where they gibber and forsee where the Bad Moon will appear next.

A bunch of new shamans, including one who is apparently making his very bad trip manifest in reality.

New stone trolls.

And a big mushroom troll - he's giant-sized. Very much in the style of the Nightvault troll coming out, and a bit cartoony perhaps, but I dig it. There's also a character version.

Plus new squigs and squig hoppers, and a plastic mangler squig with an option to have a character riding it.

Personally, as I have literally hundreds of goblins already, including pretty much all of the things they're making cool new models for, buying more will be a low priority, but the shaman bundle and maaaybe a mangler squig might eventually go on the shopping list. Still, a bunch of awesome models with cracking gobliny dark comic lore:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/201 ... ge-post-1/
Feel free to call me Dave!
-----
Miniatures painted in 2023: 252
Miniatures painted in 2024:
Epic scale: 9 vehicles, 56 stands of infantry, a whole buncha terrain
32mm-ish: 8 infantry

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Re: New goblins holy carp!

Post by Primarch » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:31 am

Those are all really nice figures. I like the new shamans, they have a lot of character to them. Likewise the new trolls look great, very fitting with the aesthetic.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

kojibear
Legend

Re: New goblins holy carp!

Post by kojibear » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:21 am

I do like the top two shamans! I like the googley eyes of the left one and the attept at being scary by the second one! :D :D

Return to “Warhammer Fantasy - ウォーハンマー”