New Blog & Stories on my Armies' Fluff

dnanoodle
Rookie

Re: New Blog & Stories on my Armies' Fluff

Post by dnanoodle » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:15 pm

Got it down to 100Kb. It's not such a short story though, so for now at least I think that's the best I can do.

And being long, I really appreciate anyone putting the time into reading it. Since it's fan-fiction it seems silly to say this, but it's probably the first story I've written that I am really passionate about. Mostly it's because it's fun. :) I used to write because I wanted to say something. But these days I feel that simply wanting to tell a story is more important to writing than having a message. This time around I enjoy spending time with my characters and I feel like they're nice and separate from myself, which is another first. And that too, is probably related to not using the story like a soapbox.

If you read through the whole thing, let me know what you think. I'm dying to know if anyone enjoyed it. And if you have time for it, could you comment on the blog? Maybe +1 it too ;) Other forums seem really hard to breach with new material, especially if it's long. I think it would go a long way to helping me pick up some readers.

Cheers guys :D
Attachments
Chapter1HereticsDivided.pdf
(100.29 KiB) Downloaded 278 times

Return to “Fiction”