Requests - Codex Nurgle

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Requests - Codex Nurgle

Post by Primarch » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:51 pm

Hello to everyone who reads this section. I have a humble request to make. As you may or may not be aware, I am trying to produce my own Fan-Codex for a Nurgle 40k army. To help bulk up the codex somewhat, I am looking for the following from you, the creative and talented NagoyaHammer members:

Short Stories
Artwork

Both should be related to Nurgle in some way, whether tales of the creepy slimey daemons or artwork of the also creepy and slimey cultists that follow the chaos god of decay. Take a look over the Chaos codexes(40k)/army books (fantasy) to get some ideas. Artwork can be full colour or monochrome or any mix thereof but I would prefer .jpg or .bmp format if you can. Short stories can just be posted up in this thread.

I cant promise I will use everything, but all submissions are greatly appreciated.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Re: Requests - Codex Nurgle

Post by me_in_japan » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:40 pm

short story attempt has begun. I use the word "short" in it's loosest possibly sense, obviously :D
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Admiral-Badruck
Destroyer of Worlds

Re: Requests - Codex Nurgle

Post by Admiral-Badruck » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:40 pm

I have been doing some ilistrations but I will not be able to send them until I get internet back I am told that will be a month from now.
"i agree with badruck" -...
MIJ
Consider me a member of the "we love badruck" fan-club.
MIJ

Return to “Fiction”