Warcry 2021

For the discussion of anything related to Games Workshops games. e.g. Necromunda, Mordheim, Battlefleet Gothic, Blood Bowl, etc.
Balloonacorn
Veteran

Warcry 2021

Post by Balloonacorn » Fri May 21, 2021 12:48 pm

I need my fantasy fix...

What is the current meta in Warcry?

How many points are people playing?

Are people using the new Warcry books (ie Agents of Chaos et al.) and mixing and matching bands?

What is legal and what is currently lethal for warbands?
"true love is the greatest thing in the world - except for a nice MLT - mutton, lettuce, and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomatoes are ripe."

Jye Nicolson
Legend

Re: Warcry 2021

Post by Jye Nicolson » Sat May 22, 2021 6:50 am

Not sure of the overall meta, but Catacombs and the Catacombs warbands have been popular when I've played recently.

Everyone is still playing 1000pt standard games (though you can go a bit over in a campaign if you have territory).

I've been using the books, mostly taking advantage of the new options for Sacrosanct Chamber. The books are your best bet though I'm not really sure how much if anything has changed from the cards, other than all the extra choices.

Nothing has changed in what I look for - high crit, number of attacks, mobility, reach, high base damage, in approx that order.

Balloonacorn
Veteran

Re: Warcry 2021

Post by Balloonacorn » Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:34 am

People are talking Warcry again. I found this useful source guild:

https://warcrier.net/

All free
"true love is the greatest thing in the world - except for a nice MLT - mutton, lettuce, and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomatoes are ripe."

Return to “Other GW Games - 他のゲームズワークショップのゲーム”