Roleplaying via Skype

arcomniflash
Rookie

Roleplaying via Skype

Post by arcomniflash » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:48 pm

There was a thread on this, but it was posted about two years ago, so I thought it'd be prudent to start a new one. I'd like to gauge the amount of interest in playing RPGs online, via Skype. I live in a remote village, quite a ways away from other people who might be interested in roleplaying. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I'd be interested in running games on Skype either on a weekday evening or at the weekend. If you'd be willing to play in something like D&D, Pathfinder, Call of Cthulhu, Exalted, Shadowrun or a myriad of other things, please let me know. I'm also interested to know if anyone would be willing to GM in this way.

My idea is to run a series of one shot adventures, at least at first. Trying out different systems. If we find a game and GM that people like, we can stick with that game for a while (assuming the GM is okay with it), but I'd just like to get the ball rolling now.

Since this would be conducted on Skype, anyone in the same timezone would be fine. People in East Asia or even Australia would be eligible, but especially Japan.

Please PM me if you have any interest in such a thing.

Thanks,

- Arc

Return to “RPGs and Skype”