Oh dear...

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Re: Oh dear...

Post by Primarch » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:07 am

AndrewGPaul wrote:
Primarch wrote: I'm just not looking forward to the inevitable pick up game where one person brought a Titan. :D
Rule 1: don't play games with bell-ends. :)
Words to live by.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:59 am

From BoLS
Escalation

Each race gets at least one Lord of War (super heavy), 16 data sheets included (a.o. Baneblade, Eldar Titan, Thunderhawk, Harridan). Includes rules to include these 16 Lords of War, a.o. (modified?) Titan killer weapon rules. Also 11 scenarioes, 8 of them "Altar of War", the other 3 "Gauntlet Challenge Missions" like "When Titans Clash". The rest of the 96 pages are filled up with game photos and artwork. There will be a German version in April 2014.

Codex Stronghold Assault

48 pages, 17 of which are datasheets of existing Imperial terrain including some groups. All can be taken as the terrain slot in regular games. Those strongholds get updated rules (invalidating those in the box I guess), one page with strongholdupgrades, plus a summary of battlefield remains/ruins (?). A story of Cadians fighting against Nurgle and 2 pages of the most prominent sieges in history.

It looks like the Wall of Martyrs gives the unit occupying it Stubborn for 40pts. I think you get two of them for that amount.

The Imperial Defense Emplacement gives the unit Stubborn and gives the unit "Wide Arc of Fire" or something like that that allows Heavy Weapons to reroll overwatch shots for 80pts. You can take a few of them for that cost.

All of the pieces are now useable in standard games and you can take "networks" as one choice which are a combination of the pieces.

There is a called Bunker Siege or something like that. The attacker gets +1 Heavy for each Force Org Chart and the Defender gets three pieces of fortifications for each Force Org Chart. There are also two other Siege type missions and I believe more rules for sieges. There was a mention of orbital bombardments or artillery strikes.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Miguelsan
Champion

Post by Miguelsan » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:02 am

At this stage of the game I'm more interested in what Prim wants to do for nagoyahammer than what GW decides to graciously allow us to buy.
I've been thinking about the possibilities of a "narrative" campaign for NH with umbalanced scenarios, fortifications and stuff like the suggestions at the back of the 5ed BRB.

M.

Admiral-Badruck
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by Admiral-Badruck » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:14 am

Well said Miguel...
"i agree with badruck" -...
MIJ
Consider me a member of the "we love badruck" fan-club.
MIJ

Return to “Rumours”