Another headache for Prim.

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Re: Another headache for Prim.

Post by me_in_japan » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:22 am

True, meltas still work, but it gets to decide where it's shield is at the start of YOUR shooting phase,
Ahaaaaa. That is something I had not noticed. Hmmm. Indeed, then. Although theoretically outflankable, definitely a tricky one to pull off. And the model is cooler than two russes, I'll grant that for sure.
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

jus

Post by jus » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm

I LOVE this model.

Rule of chess hammer though, if you get one, make sure your opponent gets one( or some equivalent), I say. Otherwise don't use it.

I kinda want one anyway.

jus

Post by jus » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:41 pm

Ohmagosh, look at that knight paladin! It is not glorious? Wow super hyped.

job
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by job » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:56 pm

So, I guess you're saying you need to buy two, right? :D GW will love you for it.

Actually, as for ChessHammer, wouldn't it be better to say that your opponent should know in advance and be allowed to create a suitable counter to it? Maybe even the player bringing the Knight should offer to help in creating an effective counter. After all, watching two Knights duke it out, might be epic, but in many ways it would be kind of boring as it would be a matter of good rolling rather than tactics, right?

(BTW, in total agreement. The paladin is super-awesome.)
Models Painted, 2020
70 28mm miniatureS

Miguelsan
Champion

Post by Miguelsan » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:00 am

That's what I think. No need to give detailed lists in advance to avoid list-tailoring but a courtesy would be to point out if you are bringing stuff outside the regular codex.
Now just to mess with Prim I'm wishing that the Knights end up somehow in the coming IG dex :P

M.

Miguelsan
Champion

Post by Miguelsan » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:29 am

The rumour mill says that GW is very upset with the Knight leak so there's been talk at GWHQ to delay the Knights release and the next IG codex to punish us plebs for our audacity of wanting to buy stuff before time (Not buying it for a second but it's fun than somebody thinks GW would be that irrational :lol: ) so DreamForge is having a firesale to celebrate!

http://dreamforge-games.com/collections/all

Get your alternate Knight now if you still have money! :D

M.

jehan-reznor
Champion

Post by jehan-reznor » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:45 am

Anywayz first the GW site sayz it's 8" and now it sayZ it 6", 140 dollars for that and not fully pose-able? no sankyuu!

Return to “Rumours”