On rumours and the validity thereof.

Primarch
Evil Overlord

On rumours and the validity thereof.

Post by Primarch » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:08 am

It seems that some cowardly grot is running around calling the validity and accuracy of the rumours I post into question. Rumours are based on playtest information, leaks from GW and their affiliates and things people have found/seen in various places. Now, first off I'd like to say that none of the rumours I post originate from me. They all come from various places around the interweb and in turn they come from a variety of sources, some of who are in the know and some who aren't. The playtest info is obviously up for changes and rewrites, sometimes small changes (grey knights) sometimes big ones (blood angels), however even with the changes some things remain true. (e.g. Gabriel Seth was still a new character with a massive chainsword in both the leaked playtest book and the real one, though his rules changed a lot). As things get closer to being released, the rumours start to become more accurate.
It is important to realise that:
A) These are rumours, not hard facts. There can and often will be changes.
B) I'm posting these so that IF you are interested you can read them. If not feel free not to.
C) You are free to make up your own mind about how accurate they are, but I do make an effort to post rumours that seem to have some hint of the truth about them rather than just unsubstantiated wishlisting.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Return to “Rumours”