Pictures of NagoyaHammer 2012

AndrewGPaul
Champion

Re: Pictures of NagoyaHammer 2012

Post by AndrewGPaul » Sun May 06, 2012 7:55 pm

I see your cunning plan! Volunteer to be photographer so we don't get any photos of your grinning mug. :)

What tank is that behind the Dreadnought in the Imperial Guard/Space Marines team? Looks like something Italian?

edit: Argh! Page-topper.

Spevna

Post by Spevna » Sun May 06, 2012 11:35 pm

Cheers for the pics. The skin toned on the wood elf are most excellent.
Stuff painted in 2014 56
Stuff painted in 2015 118
Stuff painted in 2016 207
Stuff painted in 2017 0

Danguinius
Veteran

Post by Danguinius » Mon May 07, 2012 4:41 am

Indeed, it was a great event! I had a great time and it was well worth the trip from Hiroshima. I played lots of cool people with nice armies. I`d like to give a special shout out for hard-workin` Prim and all of the people who helped out (like bringing extra terrain). And, as has been said, Ikeda-san deserves a lot of praise - what a great guy! And, congrats to team Inaka-Dakka on their victory.

It was nice to talk with everyone again and meet some new friends as well. I also had a great time at the "nomikai" on Thursday. My plan to drag along Mike the Pike and get him hungover for the next day`s wargaming worked perfectly...the same plan did NOT work on MIJ (who stomped me in WarMachine on the second day...I guess he just plays better with a bit of Bailey`s in the system).

I`m looking forward to seeing everyone again next year. Until then...keep painting!

Danguinius
We are the Blood Angels, and we fear not. We are proud sons of the Imperium and the protectors of mankind. We are the Angels of Death and the Emperor`s Wrath – D(S)anguinius

Miguelsan
Champion

Post by Miguelsan » Tue May 08, 2012 3:49 pm

AndrewGPaul wrote:I see your cunning plan! Volunteer to be photographer so we don't get any photos of your grinning mug. :)

What tank is that behind the Dreadnought in the Imperial Guard/Space Marines team? Looks like something Italian?

edit: Argh! Page-topper.
Semovente 75/18 from Tamiya, much better than the official Griffon from my PoV (and cheaper to boot)

M.

Return to “NagoyaHammer 2012”