Mission 3 - Capture the Flag

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Re: Mission 3 - Capture the Flag

Post by Primarch » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:07 am

Dungeon Lord wrote:After playing a practice game yesterday with this scenario, it seems very difficult to grab the enemy's object and quite easy to defend your own. Which will result in a lot of draws in this scenario with neither side being able to grab the others' objective. Is there another a secondary objective to decide on the winner? (Other than wiping out the enemy) eg Kill points or something more interesting.

Also, to claim/contest, do you need to be in base to base?
Claiming/Contesting rules are the same as normal. So 3 inches is enough.
Like all missions with only 2 objectives, (thats 1 in 3 standard games), you will have to work hard not to tie especially if you are in contention for the number 1 spot. Plan your two lists carefully, you cant just come along with a standard list and expect to do well. Talk to your partner and decide who will be A and who will be B and have a definite plan of attack.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Konrad
Wargod

Post by Konrad » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:40 pm

Primarch wrote:
Dungeon Lord wrote:After playing a practice game yesterday with this scenario, it seems very difficult ....
. Talk to your partner and decide who will be A and who will be B and have a definite plan of attack.
@Madmiral
So, I'll take a load of boyz and you take a load of boyz and we'll go in there and crump everything and stick the flags and 'eads on poles and have a good laugh. Easy.
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

Admiral-Badruck
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by Admiral-Badruck » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:14 pm

@konrad: Shuuuu we needz to be sneekeea....
"i agree with badruck" -...
MIJ
Consider me a member of the "we love badruck" fan-club.
MIJ

Return to “Tournament Rules and Missions”