The army-planning bug: Gimme feedback! [FoW]

job
Destroyer of Worlds

Re: The army-planning bug: Gimme feedback! [FoW]

Post by job » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:42 am

The Other Dave wrote:Thinking of practice games, job, what have you got that a US medium tank company can use, weapons- and support platoon-wise? I know you don't have a bunch of half tracks, so that seems like something that might be similar in terms of play-style to what I'll end up with with my armored rifles.
Actually I have a bunch of half-tracks, but they look sorry for the lack of attention. You could use my Paras as subs for the infantry.

As for all my options:
I have currently 14 shermans (4- 76 mm), 5 stuarts, one battery of 105mm, plus Paratroopers (and broken M5 halftracks)

I'm also working on getting: Another 10 shermans, a full TD platoon, another 105mm battery, AR platoon, and more stuff. (I'm buying a guys army)
Models Painted, 2020
70 28mm miniatureS

The Other Dave
Destroyer of Worlds

Re: The army-planning bug: Gimme feedback! [FoW]

Post by The Other Dave » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:00 am

Cool. Together with what I have, I should be able to cobble together a medium tank company list with that for September, so I can try out something sorta like what I'll be working towards with my own collection.

I've already run out of places to put my stuff - I'll probably have to get a carry case before I get much more in the way of models. Ah, to have enough disposable income to get everything in one fell swoop!
Feel free to call me Dave!
-----
Miniatures painted in 2023: 252
Miniatures painted in 2024:
Epic scale: 9 vehicles, 56 stands of infantry, a whole buncha terrain
32mm-ish: 17 infantry

Return to “Flames of War”