Flames in September

Mike the Pike
Prince of Purple

Flames in September

Post by Mike the Pike » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:38 am

I am attempting to set up a Flames of War event for next month or possibly early October.

The point: To get some some new folks into the hobby, play some fun games and shoot the breeze with like minded people. Depending on the size of the games and the number of people coming we should be able to get at least a couple of games each, perhaps more if the armies are small-ish.

Armies: I have 4x 1000pts armies ready at the moment and will probably have them at 'full' size (1500-1750pts) by the time of the event. I could also easily break them down into more 600pt armies if need be too. If anyone else has an army (of any size) and wants to bring it along that would help out a lot (nudge nudge wink wink). At the mo' I only have Germans and Soviets.

Venue: TBD in the next few days. Almost certainly somewhere in Nagoya.

Date/Time: TBD in the next few days too. Preferably a Sunday.

Costs: No more than one coin per person i.e. 500yen

Soooooo.....

Who's in?
Can you bring an army - painted or otherwise, any size is OK?
Any dates that are definitely out?
Morituri nolumus mori!

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Re: Flames in September

Post by Primarch » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:58 am

I'm in with my Brits but I have to miss 1 sunday because of Voss's WFB game. I cant remember the exact date though.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Colonel Voss

Re: Flames in September

Post by Colonel Voss » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:12 am

if possible I'm in. The event is August 12th, so any other sunday would work. but location is very important
It's easy to die in the swamp. What's hard is to staying dead.
-Alten Ashley

Iron within, Iron without

Return to “Flames of War”