COLOSSALS

Discussion for anything related to Hordes, Warmachine or any Privateer Press games.
Danguinius
Veteran

Re: COLOSSALS

Post by Danguinius » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:25 am

I begrudgingly acknowledge the Archangel as the coolest looking Gargantuan so far...but out of earshot of my Mountain King!.

Danguinius
We are the Blood Angels, and we fear not. We are proud sons of the Imperium and the protectors of mankind. We are the Angels of Death and the Emperor`s Wrath – D(S)anguinius

Dungeon Lord
Legend

Post by Dungeon Lord » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:37 pm

Oh I don't know. I quite like the mountain king over the arch angel. The archangel just looks like a tyranid to me. Not all that original.

The Other Dave
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by The Other Dave » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:53 pm

Dungeon Lord wrote:Oh I don't know. I quite like the mountain king over the arch angel. The archangel just looks like a tyranid to me. Not all that original.
Well, it's a dragon after all, and there's only so much you can do with that. It's a really nice dragon, and appropriately Everblight-y, but really they could never have done anything other than a dragon for the Everblight gargantuan.
Feel free to call me Dave!
-----
Miniatures painted in 2023: 252
Miniatures painted in 2024:
Epic scale: 9 vehicles, 56 stands of infantry, a whole buncha terrain
32mm-ish: 17 infantry

Dungeon Lord
Legend

Post by Dungeon Lord » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:49 am

The Other Dave wrote: Well, it's a dragon after all, and there's only so much you can do with that. It's a really nice dragon, and appropriately Everblight-y, but really they could never have done anything other than a dragon for the Everblight gargantuan.
True. Same goes with every faction I guess. I would like to see the details more closely. Maybe that put some cool bits you don't get to see at first glance.

Speaking of details. Why did the sculptor of the Cygnar Storm lance horses decide it was important to add the horse's long john and rectum? I mean, I like details on my minis, but seriously :roll: It weirds me out.

Gannon
Rookie

Post by Gannon » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:56 am

I figured I'd post up my Stormwall for your viewing pleasure and to bask in the greatness that is Cygnar. Amazingly Danguinius were both joking that we had painted our armies very similiarly, even going so far as using near identical flock. It's funny mainly due to the fact that we hadn't seen eachother or talked in about 5 years. Both decided to play Cygnar, and go with standard color schemes.

On to the picture! Not a very good one, but it works.
DSC02085.JPG
DSC02085.JPG (96.55 KiB) Viewed 2950 times
Play like you got a Pair!!

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:57 am

Nice and pingy scheme :) Looks a lot like Dan's, tho :lol:
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Return to “Hordes/Warmachine - ホードとウォーマシーン”