Wrath Spoilers

Discussion for anything related to Hordes, Warmachine or any Privateer Press games.
ennui
Veteran

Re: Wrath Spoilers

Post by ennui » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:24 am

Danguinius wrote:Well Jus, I bet that army would look great on the table-top. Other than Gallant, it would look a lot like a Brettonian army! I know Precursers can rock with their Unit Attachment`s mini-FEAT. If you plan it right, you should be able to clear all of your opponent`s infantry out in one turn with Connie`s FEAT (just remember to keep your Sword Knights in pairs to take advantage of their natural ARM bonus), which would lead to a lot of gang-piling the enemy caster for the win.

I`ve heard Connie is a pretty brutal model to paint though...

I`m looking forward to running 1-2 Minutemen with Kraye: 11" charge with Kraye`s FEAT + 5" jump + 5" light cavalry move! He`ll be able to get just about anywhere on the battlefield.

My only let-down from Wrath (from a Cygnar perspective) was no Ranger light cavalry to fit in Kraye`s theme force. Oh well, next time.

For now, we can look forward to the Avenger and Minuteman being released...and then Domination for Hordes!

Danguinius
Somewhat unrelated: when I read this, I heard it in my head as a dude talking as normal until he yelled FEAT everytime it was mentioned. :lol: :lol:

Return to “Hordes/Warmachine - ホードとウォーマシーン”