Dave's wee problem with getting his rulebook...

Discussion for anything related to Hordes, Warmachine or any Privateer Press games.
Primarch
Evil Overlord

Re: Dave's wee problem with getting his rulebook...

Post by Primarch » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:30 pm

me_in_japan wrote:Good god! All hail the mighty Wayland Games. Got this email just now (observant readers will note that it's only been 4 hrs since my last post here...)
Dear Mr D J Boyle

Thank you for your order placed on Jul 01 2010, 12:08 PM, We can now confirm that your order has been dispatched Airmail (Default Zone).
Gosh. from ordering to posted in 4 hrs. I shall be using this company again, methinks...
Click the button................................................................\/
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Re: Dave's wee problem with getting his rulebook...

Post by me_in_japan » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:29 am

Hmmf. To continue my commentary/minge about buying warmachine stuff from maelstrom/wayland, i got the following emails today. The key points is that all the items from both companies were listed as "in stock" at the time of ordering. I checked very carefully.

from Maelstrom:
We have split your order : ###########
The details of this split are included below:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Original Order Reference: ############

Split Order Reference: #################

Reason For Split: Some items are not in stock

From Wayland: Thank you for your order placed on Jul 03 2010, 10:20 AM, We can now confirm that your order has been dispatched Airmail (Default Zone).

Ho hum. Wayland wins. I shall not be ordering from Maelstrom again. WHen they have items listed on their site as "in stock" and then dont send em for a fortnight, then send an email saying "actually no, we dont have em, really." I cant help but feel that their competitors might be worth a wee look-see...

grrr

-d
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Return to “Hordes/Warmachine - ホードとウォーマシーン”