Retribution of depression

Discussion for anything related to Hordes, Warmachine or any Privateer Press games.
Colonel Voss

Re: Retribution of depression

Post by Colonel Voss » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:21 pm

Danguinius wrote:Agreed. They really do a good job of mixing everyones` stories; lots of crossovers, alliances and showdowns. I just wish Cygnar wouldn`t get beatdown in almost every one of those stories :cry: In Colossals, Siege Brisbane shot The Butcher with a bazooka at like 5 yards. The Butcher coughed a bit of blood, then proceded to slaughter everybody - including his own men (who tried to inform him that Khador and Cygnar had entered a temporary alliance to root out the forces of the Undead from the Thornwood...poor chumps). He beat down Brisbane with minimal effort (just like he has MAT 9, with a P+S 16 Weapon Master axe! Oh wait, that is what the Butcher has...).

Danguinius
Yep, it makes all the factions interesting to some degree or another
It's easy to die in the swamp. What's hard is to staying dead.
-Alten Ashley

Iron within, Iron without

Gannon
Rookie

Post by Gannon » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:19 am

As a note, I used to have to play against Butcher1 on a regular basis, and I've learned to stay as far away as possible. He is a very crazy man.

On topic, I was going to go into a little on Ret, but Danguinius seems to have covered it all. I'm looking forward to seeing where they'll take this storyline. Although it seems that Goreshade has resigned himself to allow Ios to return Nyssor to the homeland. I believe his plans are to get Ios into a false sense of security and then desicrate the tomb and kill Nyssor in the gods homeland.

The Nyss elves have had it quite rough, but hey now they're happy right? Serving the will of Everblight, and becoming all manner of mutated monstrosities. Does anyone else want to become a forsaken? I don't think so...
Play like you got a Pair!!

ashmie
Wargod

Post by ashmie » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:50 pm

Oh man, yeah some of the fluff for gaming can actually cause depression and anxiety. As a Lovecraft scholar I can vouch for this. :) I've been realising more and more that gaming is for fun and if all the tomes and rules we read become too weighty it's ok to put them down and come back later.
I really love gaming but was treating it too much like a job in recent years. I can see the light now. Actually looking forward to my next game. Thanks for the games at Christmas dude. Happy New Year.
Peace. ;)
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

Minis painted in 2017: 13
Minis painted in 2018: 45

Return to “Hordes/Warmachine - ホードとウォーマシーン”