War Room

Discussion for anything related to Hordes, Warmachine or any Privateer Press games.
Dungeon Lord
Legend

Re: War Room

Post by Dungeon Lord » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:58 am

There is no problem as per se. It would just be nice to be able to buy 1 set of cards that contains all the units available to your faction instead of buying 3 sets. Ideally, I'd like it all in one spot without having to click back and forth (on a smart phone, it gets old fast) on BattleCollege. Hence the usefulness of War Room would increase.

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:29 pm

Naruhodo. Aye, weel, ye cannae get everything ye want. Such is life, really...
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Gannon
Rookie

Post by Gannon » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:06 pm

Dungeon Lord wrote:There is no problem as per se. It would just be nice to be able to buy 1 set of cards that contains all the units available to your faction instead of buying 3 sets. Ideally, I'd like it all in one spot without having to click back and forth (on a smart phone, it gets old fast) on BattleCollege. Hence the usefulness of War Room would increase.
I think this was one of the biggest arguments that was on the PP forums I believe. This and the fact that it has no collection or painting progress tool. Although PP did express from the beginning that it was a list building tool, and would not have all the functionality that iBodger did. I was lucky enough to have iBodger before they took it down, and it was a great tool. Although as time passes it will become less relevant due to new releases and no updates.

For me it was easiest just to purchase all the decks, but that suits me specifically. I can see how others who are only interested in one faction would like to have Merc and Minion units included in their decks. Even still, the decks for those two factions are cheaper than buying the physical deck.

MiJ has a great point, Battle College is an outstanding resource. As long as it's being updated, I'd do as he says. A little research before buying a model or unit didn't ever hurt anyone. I for one can't wait to get a hold of some Forgeguard to work for my Cygnar :lol:
Play like you got a Pair!!

Return to “Hordes/Warmachine - ホードとウォーマシーン”