New player looking for a group

Discussion for anything related to Hordes, Warmachine or any Privateer Press games.
ConcreteSurf
Rookie

New player looking for a group

Post by ConcreteSurf » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:34 am

Hey,

I am 40k player moving to Hiroshima-shi. When I introduced myself on the forum, I was told that I would have better luck finding Warmahorde groups in the area, so I bought a Legion of Everblight starter box (which I almost finished painting) I was also told that I should contact Dan or Gannon, but I can't do it since I guess I don't have enough posts on the forum. Are there any people in that neck of the woods who would be willing to put up with a total newbie?

Peace!

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Re: New player looking for a group

Post by Primarch » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:54 am

I have sent a message to Danguinius and Gannon asking them to stop by and introduce themselves when they get a minute.

Good luck!
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Danguinius
Veteran

Post by Danguinius » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:47 am

Concrete Surf,

I sent you a PM; check your inbox. We'll get you introduced and rolling dice in no time.

Danguinius
We are the Blood Angels, and we fear not. We are proud sons of the Imperium and the protectors of mankind. We are the Angels of Death and the Emperor`s Wrath – D(S)anguinius

Gannon
Rookie

Post by Gannon » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:11 am

Meta has shifted down here in Iwakuni to Warhammer 40k. There are still Warmachine players down here though for sure. We actually have a large RPG crowd and MTG crowd as well. Feel free to join the FB groups:

Iwakuni Table top & RPG players
Wargamers in Japan
Warmachine and Hordes Japan
etc...

Looking forward to meeting you!

Rgds,
Eric
Play like you got a Pair!!

Return to “Hordes/Warmachine - ホードとウォーマシーン”