Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Campaign - Beyond the Rim!

Discussion of any Role Playing Games, e.g. Dungeons and Dragons, Shadowrun, Dark Heresy, etc.
Surg
Rookie

Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Campaign - Beyond the Rim!

Post by Surg » Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:40 am

Hi all,

As someone who has been missing in-person tabletop RPG gaming, I've decided that now is the perfect time to start a new campaign of Edge of the Empire.
This setting is set during the height of the Galactic Civil War, a period of intense conflict between the Rebel Alliance and the Galactic Empire. However, unlike many other Star Wars stories, Edge of the Empire focuses on the fringes of the galaxy, where the rule of law is tenuous at best and people must rely on their wits, skills, and luck to survive. it is set during the period between Episodes IV and V when the Jedi were nearly extinct. Instead, it focuses on the lives of smugglers, bounty hunters, and other scoundrels who operate outside of the law.

In this campaign, players explore the uncharted regions of the galaxy in search of a long-lost treasure. Along the way, they'll face dangerous enemies, make uneasy alliances, and uncover secrets that could change the fate of the galaxy.

I am currently looking for players to create new group, and no previous experience with Edge of the Empire or tabletop RPGs is necessary. All required materials, including the Edge of the Empire core rulebook and character sheets, will be provided by me. You just need to bring your imagination, a willingness to learn

Please let me know if anyone is interested :)

jus

Re: Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Campaign - Beyond the Rim!

Post by jus » Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:21 am

Hi surg,
Thanks for showing an interest in doing this. I think it sounds really cool. What day did you have in mind for doing this and did you have a place in mind where people could meet?

Jye Nicolson
Legend

Post by Jye Nicolson » Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:52 pm

I've been time poor recently but I love FFG Star Wars...I don't know if I can make it work but interested in principle.

Konrad
Wargod

Post by Konrad » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:39 am

I've always wanted to do a proper Star Wars TRPG. Star Wars has occupied a very, very important place in my 6 year old boy heart and soul. Tough to do in person rpg-ing what with being an adult and all, but like Jus, interested in principle. I call dibs on the Pilot! You going to be at the next game day? We can all chat then.
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

Surg
Rookie

Post by Surg » Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:19 am

jus wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:21 am
Hi surg,
Thanks for showing an interest in doing this. I think it sounds really cool. What day did you have in mind for doing this and did you have a place in mind where people could meet?
Hi,
What day and where are details all interested people should figure out, im very flexible. There is one spot in Nagoya, OSU that would work
Konrad wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:39 am
I've always wanted to do a proper Star Wars TRPG. Star Wars has occupied a very, very important place in my 6 year old boy heart and soul. Tough to do in person rpg-ing what with being an adult and all, but like Jus, interested in principle. I call dibs on the Pilot! You going to be at the next game day? We can all chat then.
I will be there and advertise the idea on the next game day :) I can also bring some source books for people to browse

Return to “Role Playing Games - RPG”