Call of Cthulhu. Adventure complete.

Discussion of any Role Playing Games, e.g. Dungeons and Dragons, Shadowrun, Dark Heresy, etc.
me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Re: Call of Cthulhu starts soon

Post by me_in_japan » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:43 am

I mailed y'all already re Ash's bout of lurgie, but just a thought after rereading the posts here:

I hadnt realised it kicked off at 7:00. (just as well Ash cancelled it, really, innit?) I canny do 7:00 starts, as I cant guarantee I'll be able to get there in time after work (e.g. today I got home at 7.30, and I still gotta eat n stuff.)

For future sessions, can we make it 8:00?

-d
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

ashmie
Wargod

Post by ashmie » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:10 am

Sure 8 o clock start should be fine.

I still have my cold so how about playing on Novenber 5th? Dave I know you are busy but that's fine I can run a game inbetween when you make it after the 23rd.
Either my house or at Leslies is fine for that day.

Dave even though you are working you can come to mine after work I'll give you food. Last time we played I had sports festival the next day it wasn't such a stress. Just a bit extra tired that's all.
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

Minis painted in 2017: 13
Minis painted in 2018: 45

ashmie
Wargod

Post by ashmie » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:03 am

Game rescheduled for November 5th.

8 o clock.
My gaff is fine.

Gunpowder treason and elder sign.
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

ashmie
Wargod

Post by ashmie » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:01 am

It's on from tonight at my place from 8 until 11.
Henry Trux are you coming fom Nagoya? Please head to Tsu Shinmachi station. I can pick you up from there.

Moyashimaru
Warrior

Post by Moyashimaru » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:12 am

Regrettably things didn't work out this weekend either, But Ashmie and I are going to give it a go next weekend, Friday 11/12, likely at my place, but that's yet to be confirmed. Spread the word....

Spevna

Post by Spevna » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:00 am

I bet none of you ever saw Cthulu like this;

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-ep ... rion-rises
Stuff painted in 2014 56
Stuff painted in 2015 118
Stuff painted in 2016 207
Stuff painted in 2017 0

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:48 am

Its been soooooooooo long since I last saw South Park. Like, years, literally.

I'm astounded that it's still funny!

Hats off lads, 14 seasons in and still going strong.

ps what kind of mind do you need to be thinking "hmmn. I have a story involving a BP oil spill, a bunch of superhero kids and Chthulu the dark god of the Old Ones. How can I tie it all together? Oh, I know - Totoro..."?
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Spevna

Post by Spevna » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:39 am

Hats off to Stone and Parker, they are bloody imaginative.
Stuff painted in 2014 56
Stuff painted in 2015 118
Stuff painted in 2016 207
Stuff painted in 2017 0

ashmie
Wargod

Post by ashmie » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:04 pm

Awesome episode! Love it.
Thanks Spevna.

Gathering again this Friday as last Friday was canceled. Henry Trux can you make it for 8:30?
Perhaps from 8 at Tsu station I can pick you up.

ashmie
Wargod

Post by ashmie » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:42 am

Great game last night. A lot happening and a lot found out in a short space of time.

After visiting Brilliant Chang at Limehouse you both make your way back to your residence.

There is a telegram waiting for Garrison Baker at Dorset Street (Baker Street district). Also at Treadwells bookstore in Covent Garden the same telegram has reached Hilda.

Autopsy conducted on victim . New information found. Victim passed away over 18 hours ago. Suffocation. Statements given this afternoon contrary to the medical evidence. Please visit us at Scotland Yard for further questioning at earliest convenience .

.Detective Inspector C.Wyatt.

In summary our heroes have collected a fair bit of information related to the Gargoyle Club, names of the Bright Young Things, Brilliant Chang and mainly the murder inquiry of Petra Raush. This was investigated after watching the Nightmaare in Silence film where they were sucked into the film and felt like they were actually in the film.

The Gargoyle Club has said to have distributed the film in England. The players meet Petra Raush at The Gargoyle club, the German star, a Garbo type actress. She is nursing a hangover and a Bloody Mary at the bar. After brief chit chat she leaves with a shady looking character with a cigar and trenchcoat. Possibly her manager or dealer. The players later learn her body has been found in the Thames. The players are called on by Scotland Yard to identify the body as they met with her that same afternoon.

They have now learnt that their meeting with Petra this afternoon doesn't match with the information gained from her autopsy.
Brilliant Chang is hostile to their questioning on account of them having ties with the press but meanwhile they have made a useful contact with the Police at Scotland Yard.

All being well see you in a couple of weeks. Next game Friday 26th of this month.

Return to “Role Playing Games - RPG”