Yuuyake Koyake

Discussion of any Role Playing Games, e.g. Dungeons and Dragons, Shadowrun, Dark Heresy, etc.
Moyashimaru
Warrior

Re: Yuuyake Koyake

Post by Moyashimaru » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:28 pm

Well, I hope there will be time for this as well as Shinobigami. I really want to see how these systems work compared to Western games, both traditional and indie.

There was another egame I was interested in, one where two players use the same character sheet and take turns being either a mortal or the mortal's guardian angel/demon/ghost thingie...?

Too many games, too little time.

ennui
Veteran

Post by ennui » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:58 pm

Moyashimaru wrote:Well, I hope there will be time for this as well as Shinobigami. I really want to see how these systems work compared to Western games, both traditional and indie.

There was another egame I was interested in, one where two players use the same character sheet and take turns being either a mortal or the mortal's guardian angel/demon/ghost thingie...?

Ahh, Peekaboo. Written by the same guy that wrote shinobigami. I really want to try that too! Maybe next month?

Seb
Champion

Post by Seb » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:11 am

ennui wrote:
Moyashimaru wrote:Well, I hope there will be time for this as well as Shinobigami. I really want to see how these systems work compared to Western games, both traditional and indie.

Ahh, Peekaboo. Written by the same guy that wrote shinobigami. I really want to try that too! Maybe next month?
Mate, you really know every RPG out there don't you? :D

Return to “Role Playing Games - RPG”