Dragon Warriors Tsu City August 5th

Discussion of any Role Playing Games, e.g. Dungeons and Dragons, Shadowrun, Dark Heresy, etc.
ashmie
Wargod

Dragon Warriors Tsu City August 5th

Post by ashmie » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:00 am

Rather than bother Mondo books I've decided to move this game to Tsu for the 5th. We have 3 players interested so far but there is room for a party of 6 intrepid adventurers. Rich, Egor and Paul from Gifu. A few of you expressed interest back in May as well. Let me know if you can join. Should be a good one. ;)

http://underagibbousmoon.libsyn.com/jap ... for-august

http://serpentking.com/?page_id=153
Last edited by ashmie on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

Minis painted in 2017: 13
Minis painted in 2018: 45

ashmie
Wargod

Re: Dragon Warriors at Mondo Books. From Summer.

Post by ashmie » Fri May 25, 2012 12:20 pm

Still trolling the internet for interest in this game. Probably as a 1 shot over Summer at Mondo books.

This guy explains it best: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXv-dMDF ... re=related
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

Tenorikuma
Champion

Post by Tenorikuma » Fri May 25, 2012 12:41 pm

I never even saw the original post for some reason, but this sounds like fun.

jus

Post by jus » Sat May 26, 2012 12:02 am

sounds good, I'll be free over summer vacation, and this looks like a goer. Unfortunately mondo has closed their doors to us! another venue needs to established.

ashmie
Wargod

Post by ashmie » Sat May 26, 2012 9:25 am

In that case I'll have a word with Mondo as they were fairly respective when I contacted them before. If not we could move it to Shiga as there is a group of players there who would like to play. It will be a nice day out if nothing else. :)

ashmie
Wargod

Re: Dragon Warriors Tsu City August 5th

Post by ashmie » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:57 pm

Rather than bother Mondo books I've decided to move this game to Tsu for the 5th. We have 3 players interested so far but there is room for a party of 6 intrepid adventurers. Rich, Egor and Paul from Gifu. A few of you expressed interest back in May as well. Let me know if you can join. Should be a good one. ;)

http://underagibbousmoon.libsyn.com/jap ... for-august

http://serpentking.com/?page_id=153

ashmie
Wargod

Post by ashmie » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:48 am

I can confirm that we have a private room booked at Mie Library and Cultural Centre. From 10am until 6pm. The best part is, it's free! :)
You just need train fare and lunch money or bento. There is a cafe at the library or an open space outside/ shaded to eat bento. Come along and partake in the magic and wonder of Dragon Warriors. One day quest, one shot.

Meeting point: Tsu station at 9:30. It's a 5-10 minute walk from there.

ashmie
Wargod

Post by ashmie » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:03 pm

Last call for Dragon Warriors this Sunday. So far we have a party of 4 to play introductory scenario The Darkness before Dawn. Playable in 3 hours max. There are still 2 spaces available for a party of 6. If you wish to join please meet at Tsu station at 9:30am this Sunday. After this game we will play Call of Cthulhu and Android (a Bladerunner esque rpg). Free entry, location Mie library and cultural centre.
Welcome to the lands of Legend.

ashmie
Wargod

Post by ashmie » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:10 pm

It's late so I doubt anyone will see this. We have had two cancellations for tomorrow so we have space for more players in our one shot whirl of Dragon Warriors tomorrow/today in Tsu. If you want to join please come to Tsu station at 9:30am, sharp! ;)

Lovejoy
Legend

Post by Lovejoy » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:17 am

A great day! Sweaty but satisfied.

Big thank you to Ash for running Dragon Warriors, for Egor and Leslie for turning up too and running great characters. The DW ruleset is fast and simple, very generic. A comfortable system, in the cosy old school mould. Like wearing a pair of favourite slippers, it was. I'd play it again, and think it could be pressed into service for a number of generic medieval or sword and sorcery games if you want adventure without the faff. Very nice.

Thanks also to the same for being players in the Cthulhu game that I ran to follow. Nice to be back in the saddle again. You did not get eaten, but there's always a next time.
2018 Hobby Progress: A modicum of Middle Earth SBG

Return to “Role Playing Games - RPG”