Mie Rpg Society Newsletter. October.

Discussion of any Role Playing Games, e.g. Dungeons and Dragons, Shadowrun, Dark Heresy, etc.
ashmie
Wargod

Mie Rpg Society Newsletter. October.

Post by ashmie » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:47 am

Dear Fellows,

Thanks for the rather fantastic game of Fiasco yesterday I really enjoyed the improv system.
As you know by now my Mum is sick so I'll be flying home for 10 days or so from Monday. I'll be back on the 19th for Leslie's all analog gig for definite.
In terms of what to play and when to play this Autumn/Winter. I'm happy with a Bookhounds of London adventure for Trail of Cthulhu. Just been reading through the source book and I think I would enjoy that setting. I haven't read the adventure of course just in case Leslie decides to run it.
Other than that I would also be happy playing Dungeon Delve classic rpg/ Traveler or more Fiasco. All excellent systems. Leslie feel free to pick the one you would like to run, I can lend you the Bookhounds to use with main rulebook. We pretty much nailed the setting spot on with the Fiasco game from what I'm reading today.
Friday is best for my schedule, the odd Thursday might work until 10pm if things quieten down.

I'm going to run a monthly at Centre Palace from January for Warhammer 2nd ed. Power Behind the Throne, Enemy Within Campaign part 4. This would probably be a Saturday or Sunday.
If you can't make this I would be happy to run Enemy Within part 1 and 2 for you in our regular group from New year also. It would be the 3rd time of running it but it's a classic.

Anyway, let me know what you would like to play next for Mie Rpg Society. Oh yes!

Ash.
Lovecraftian scholar and fantasist. ;)

PS: Leslie, if possible I'll drop the board for All Analog to your house on the Friday evening. 19th.
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

Minis painted in 2017: 13
Minis painted in 2018: 45

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Re: Mie Rpg Society Newsletter. October.

Post by me_in_japan » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:38 am

not that im promising anything, but sundays are almost always a better prospect for me than saturdays, unless youre talking evenings after 6pm, in which case the opposite is true.
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Return to “Role Playing Games - RPG”