TSU RPG Newsletter March 2016

Discussion of any Role Playing Games, e.g. Dungeons and Dragons, Shadowrun, Dark Heresy, etc.
ashmie
Wargod

TSU RPG Newsletter March 2016

Post by ashmie » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:40 pm

The stars were right again this evening.

(SPOILERS FOR MASKS)
...................................................................................................................
On this day March 29th 1925 my long suffering players finally met with the crawling chaos, Nyarlathotep himself.
After many years of leg work and investigation their hard work climaxed in madness and horror. Only one lives to tell the tale, yet barely coherent, the other is wandering the streets of ancient Cairo lost to the sands of time within Ancient Egypt.
Stuff RPG memories are made of.
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

Minis painted in 2017: 13
Minis painted in 2018: 45

ashmie
Wargod

Re: TSU RPG Newsletter March 2016

Post by ashmie » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:20 am

2 games of Cthulhu in one week!
Result.
Tonight our investigators took a steamer to Shanghai from Cairo. Uncovered some black scrolls from a drunken archaeologist who they later murdered?! and fed to the sharks with the help of the ships one on board policeman. Ex Black Watch, was he a genuine policeman?
Now they have a wild panthar to deal with up on the observation deck. How did that get on board? Could it be something to do with the aloof Egyptian lady drinking gin and tonic at the bar wearing a cat tiara whilst holding forth an extensive knowledge of Egyptian history?
Find out in our future adventures of Masks of Nyarlayhotep.

We are taking a short break from the campaign as we are halfway through now. Going to be playing some sword and sorcery RPGs, possibly some Dungeon World or Tunnels and Trolls. Leslie will be the GM for these.
New players as ever always welcome. We usually play Friday evenings from 8 or 9 until 11 or 12. Sometimes weekdays if it's a holiday.
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

Minis painted in 2017: 13
Minis painted in 2018: 45

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Re: TSU RPG Newsletter March 2016

Post by me_in_japan » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:30 am

With the advent of my house-husbandry, I am now much, much more available on Friday evenings. Laird McIvor way well be paying y'all a wee visit in the near future, if yez'll have him.
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Return to “Role Playing Games - RPG”