Stories from Skyrim

Discussion of any Role Playing Games, e.g. Dungeons and Dragons, Shadowrun, Dark Heresy, etc.
ashmie
Wargod

Stories from Skyrim

Post by ashmie » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:56 am

Yesterday was interesting. After reaching camp at the mountain pass beyond the village. I barely scraped survival as bandits waylaid me at their watch tower. On defeating them within a hair of my life I made my way inside a temple in the rock face. I overheard tell of some ancient artifact the bandits had been tracking. Inside the temple under the earth I found a chamber where a previous adventurer had fallen slain over a lever and blow dart trap. I was careful not to make the same mistake and adjusted some panels with pictographs on them in the alcoves to the left. Luckily I was spared the arrows and could make my way through the portcullis further down into the catacombs of the temple. After some time I came to a cavern which was sealed with giant cobwebs. I broke my way through the webs with my iron warhammer and rescued a warrior from a giant web made by a half injured poisoners spider. The spider nearly made dog food of me, it was touch and go. Finally Sir Ragnar (or whatever his name was) ran off with the artifact I was looking for and I had to chase him for a few paces until we both ran into the undead and were ultimately finished. If you are reading this it's probably too late, they have defeated us and taken the eastern hall, we cannot get out, drums, drums in the deep. They are coming......
Skyrim belongs to the Nord (quill slumps)
What RPG inspiration have you taken from books, films and video games? Any particular one shots or campaigns you have built which have been inspired by an original source?
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

Minis painted in 2017: 13
Minis painted in 2018: 45

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Re: Stories from Skyrim

Post by me_in_japan » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:54 pm

no RPG stuff for me, but my Frostgrave table will be based very much on Windhelm, as and when I actually get around to realising the ideas I have bouncing around me bonce...
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Return to “Role Playing Games - RPG”