The 2nd Annual "Big Throw Down" - Warmachine & Hordes!

Gannon
Rookie

Re: Announcing NagoyaHammer 2013 May 3rd/4th

Post by Gannon » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:30 am

Dungeon Lord wrote:
Gannon wrote:As a note scenario play for SR13 should be a bit easier. PP has dropped the number from 18 to 12, killing some of the wonky scenarios that they felt were a bit one sided for some factions. I'll keep you all informed as I hear more, but we shouldn't be waiting too much longer for PP to finalize our beloved tourney document. Will Hungerford has stated (on the 3rd) that we would see the document within a few weeks, so by early Feburary we should all have our greedy little hands on the paper gold. Danguinius got to see a little bit of what is in store for us, but things may change, as they usually do.
If I have a chance I may chuck them on my iPad for train reading material, so please do keep us updated. (I far too lazy to check PP's website very often :mrgreen: )
Being a Press Ganger does have it's privledges every now and again. :D

Thanks to Primarch for giving us our own thread, site domination plan phase one completed... :twisted:
Play like you got a Pair!!

Danguinius
Veteran

Re: The 2nd Annual "Big Throw Down" - Warmachine & Hordes!

Post by Danguinius » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:38 am

Okay, Steamroller 2013 (rules & scenarios) has finally been released. You can dowload it for free from the PP website. Everyone take a look at the scenarios in particular; are there any that look like something you want to try? I`ll start preparing zone markers. I already have plenty of objective and flag markers.

I`d like to make the important decisions by the end of February to give everyone enough practice time. So, give me some feedback (how many points? painted? which scenarios? etc.) when you get a chance.

Danguinius
We are the Blood Angels, and we fear not. We are proud sons of the Imperium and the protectors of mankind. We are the Angels of Death and the Emperor`s Wrath – D(S)anguinius

Dungeon Lord
Legend

Post by Dungeon Lord » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:45 am

I will check it out. Points-wise, I should be able to make up to 50 points.

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:46 am

Practice time?!?! You mean you guys actually game outside of Nagoyahammer???

Sooooooo jealous... :evil:

:P
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Danguinius
Veteran

Post by Danguinius » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:45 am

This event will not be taking place (see the first post).

Danguinius
We are the Blood Angels, and we fear not. We are proud sons of the Imperium and the protectors of mankind. We are the Angels of Death and the Emperor`s Wrath – D(S)anguinius

Dungeon Lord
Legend

Post by Dungeon Lord » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:51 am

Not to worry. I am still planning on going, so if anyone wants a pick up game, let me know.

The Underdweller
Legend

Post by The Underdweller » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:01 pm

I was totally planning on going to this event and now that it's cancelled I noticed I forgot to sign up - sorry about that, that probably didn't help the numbers. Anyway I would still be interested in playing a game or two of Warmahordes on the second day.

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:06 pm

The Underdweller wrote:I was totally planning on going to this event and now that it's cancelled I noticed I forgot to sign up - sorry about that, that probably didn't help the numbers. Anyway I would still be interested in playing a game or two of Warmahordes on the second day.
Just because Danguinius can't make it doesn't mean that the event needs to be cancelled. Does anyone else feel like organising it?
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Dungeon Lord
Legend

Post by Dungeon Lord » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:25 pm

If someone does organise it, I am up for it. I am not much of an organiser myself though... :cry:

Return to “NagoyaHammer 2013”