NH 2013 day 2: Malifaux?

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

NH 2013 day 2: Malifaux?

Post by me_in_japan » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:11 pm

Well, since the warmahordes tourney is off, I thought I might cast my net for a bit of Malifaux action. Would anybody be interested in some daemonic Old West Victorian steampunk action? I could maybe even be persuaded to run a demo game, if anybody wants to learn the ropes. Tis a fine game, lemme tell ya.

So, any takers?
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

The Underdweller
Legend

Re: NH 2013 day 2: Malifaux?

Post by The Underdweller » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:59 pm

me_in_japan wrote:Well, since the warmahordes tourney is off, I thought I might cast my net for a bit of Malifaux action. Would anybody be interested in some daemonic Old West Victorian steampunk action? I could maybe even be persuaded to run a demo game, if anybody wants to learn the ropes. Tis a fine game, lemme tell ya.

So, any takers?
I would be interested in a demo game for sure, especially as I have a crew assembled and more or less ready to go!

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:22 pm

*tips hat to the lady by the bar* Thank ye kindly, ma'm.

coolio :) That's one. Anybody else fancy a game? If you're a new player, you're welcome to borrow one of my crews and I'll coach both you and underdweller. If you're an experienced player after a stand-up fight, I can do that, too :D

*edit* @UD - you're rezzers, aren't you? Which crew do you have - I can go look up the rules for the specific models before we play, which should help things go smoothly, I suspect. If nobody else comes along with their own crew, you'll be up against either my Colette crew (all of the currently existing showgirls) or my Ramos crew (anything with cogs and too many legs, plus Kaeris and a gunsmith. Oh, and Joss. Watch him - when he hits things, they tend to stay hit.)

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:23 am

In the same vein as ToDs post re. Epic at Naghammer 2013, I thought I should bump this thread. Any further interest in Malifaux on day 2 of Naghammer? Newbies are welcome to use one of my crews, experienced hands can come and test their mettle against the awe inspiring frilly bits of doom :)

Return to “NagoyaHammer 2013”