Best moment in your Nagoyahammer game

Primarch_Vanguard
Veteran

Best moment in your Nagoyahammer game

Post by Primarch_Vanguard » Sat May 04, 2013 12:54 am

Nothing makes the game more entertaining than the stories afterwards. If you had a truly memorable moment yesterday, share away!

I had two. One would have to be Belial denying my challenge from Lysander and cowering behind his terminators to deny me the needed victory points for a win. DID NOT SEE THAT COMING!

The more memorable would have to be Lysander again taking on an assault squad and dreadnought with his command squad. Then braising the dreadnought in one round, only to have it die and fall on one veteran, killing him! Lol. Great game and btw, still had necron nightmare flashes before crashing last night. Oh how I hate thee.
The one, the only.

Putting foot to butt all over the universe.

Admiral-Badruck
Destroyer of Worlds

Re: Best moment in your Nagoyahammer game

Post by Admiral-Badruck » Sat May 04, 2013 12:42 pm

My best memory of Nagoya hammer this year was never being assalted.

In a game the bes moment was when I was able to use the seeker missiles on my piranhas to take out a tank. :mrgreen:

Thanks for the games guys.
"i agree with badruck" -...
MIJ
Consider me a member of the "we love badruck" fan-club.
MIJ

Auxryn
Champion

Post by Auxryn » Sat May 04, 2013 12:51 pm

I really think the Lootas blasting down the Storm Raven is what I will remember. I need to get myself some Lootas of my own.

Also, the point when I realized that the Imperial Bastion is supposed to have more fire points than I put into Fort Zog Off. Going to need to put some holes into it when I install the shootas.

Eigen
Rookie

Post by Eigen » Sat May 04, 2013 2:26 pm

Man, I just loved seeing everyone's armies. So much love was put into them! Fighting Hello Kitties made my day :D

Finecast
Rookie

Post by Finecast » Sun May 05, 2013 12:48 am

Hey guys,

Its the third Justin and I just want to say how awesome it was to come down there and meet everyone.
Look forward to it again. Oh and Rob I just had to still the name lol! I posted pictures in Facebook and some quick video footage on YouTube. Everyone was super cool look forward to more events in the future.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/312673352116480/

http://www.youtube.com/user/Rienfist/vi ... &flow=grid
Walls of stone and walls of iron,

Fall down all the same.

They may delay but don't prevent

The hail of death and pain.

jehan-reznor
Champion

Post by jehan-reznor » Sun May 05, 2013 3:15 am

Getting completely wiped out by the vanguard marines, and hearing after the battle that we had won, i was like:
Que?!

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Sun May 05, 2013 6:59 am

@justin3 - good to see you on the forums - you should join the chat whenever you have a chance :)

Highlight of the weekend was actually being able to go for a drink with everybody instead of having to rush for a train. Other than that, I won some and I lost some, but all of em were fun and nobody got stroppy about anything. I consider that the mark of a good game of 40k

Edit: @justin3 - nice vids! It's good to see us on t'internet :)
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Konrad
Wargod

Post by Konrad » Sun May 05, 2013 8:52 am

Admiral-Badruck wrote:My best memory of Nagoya hammer this year was never being assalted.

In a game the bes moment was when I was able to use the seeker missiles on my piranhas to take out a tank. :mrgreen:

Thanks for the games guys.
Hey, I know it was after the buzzer, but Squat Marbo got in there and was stabbing Stealth Suits!

Best moment.....shelling Blood Angels, I could do that all day. And when Sskipper and Son started the game by deploying a Dreadnought....in a tree..... Getting a prize in the paint contest was good too.

Thanks everyone. Good times.
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

Miguelsan
Champion

Post by Miguelsan » Sun May 05, 2013 10:16 am

The best moment was managing to salvage our second game against Rob and Jus on the bell with an incredible series of rolls that allowed my warp spiders to contest the objective on the last posible moment. Sorry Rob, I keep screwing your plans ;)
But then that was nothing compared to having a non-stop day of intense gaming.

M.

Admiral-Badruck
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by Admiral-Badruck » Sun May 05, 2013 11:06 am

Finecast wrote:Hey guys,

Its the third Justin and I just want to say how awesome it was to come down there and meet everyone.
Look forward to it again. Oh and Rob I just had to still the name lol! I posted pictures in Facebook and some quick video footage on YouTube. Everyone was super cool look forward to more events in the future.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/312673352116480/

http://www.youtube.com/user/Rienfist/vi ... &flow=grid
Fine Cast!

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"i agree with badruck" -...
MIJ
Consider me a member of the "we love badruck" fan-club.
MIJ

Return to “NagoyaHammer 2013”