I became a Bolt Action Sarge

For the discussion of any other tabletop games. e.g. Malifaux, Dropzone Commander, Infinity etc.
jehan-reznor
Champion

I became a Bolt Action Sarge

Post by jehan-reznor » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:41 am

I got Assault on Normandy in the mail, and want to take it to the next JIGG Kansai meeting.
But i never painted WWII mini's (except Russians) can anyone help which Tamiya (or other) colors are used for painting Wehrmacht and American soldiers?

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Re: I became a Bolt Action Sarge

Post by Primarch » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:26 am

I used Vallejo when I did my Germans.
German Field-grey for most of the uniforms, German Grey for the helmets. Black for the straps and boots. The rest of the equipment was done in a mix of greens and browns. I used this site : http://www.artizandesigns.com/painting-guides.php for most of the info.

I thought you said (when watching the BA game I was running at NagoyaHammer) that you disliked the random activation system of the game? :D Of course, I am always happy to see more folks playing BA, it is an awesome game.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

jehan-reznor
Champion

Re: I became a Bolt Action Sarge

Post by jehan-reznor » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:56 pm

Thanks for the Info,

Yes that is the only thing i dislike, i am also interested in Dust tactics/warfare so i can use the normal Joe's for that. And the way GW is going, i have to start some alternatives.

In the box there are germans and GI's but i am really a Rusian player, i need some KV-1's!

The Box comes with a nice HC rule books, going to check it out in my lunchbreak.

Return to “Other Games - 他のゲーム”