TNT

For the discussion of any other tabletop games. e.g. Malifaux, Dropzone Commander, Infinity etc.
me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

TNT

Post by me_in_japan » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:16 pm

I'm not commiting at this point, but I was kinda bumbling around t'internetto this evening looking to see where/how much a copy of the This is Not a Test rulebook might be. And....I can't seem to find it. The World's End site doesnt have it in stock (and it's damn expensive anyhoo) and osprey dont have it either. Was it a one-and-gone thing? Honestly, I just wanted to see if my Jailbirds (from raging heroes) might actually be able to come out and make themselves useful one day, is all. Kinda wanted to look at gangs and their various variations and suchlike, y'see. I'm not a huge fan of just pdf rulebooks, neither. I mean, I'll use em, but I'd rather pay a bit more to have it in paper, if poss.

So, any ideas where I might find such a thing?
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Re: TNT

Post by Primarch » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:51 pm

I know what you mean about PDFs. They're convenient, but a real book is better.
The production company is pretty small, and the initial run of the book was done on KS. I have no idea how frequently the hardback gets reprinted, but they do restock from time to time. You could try contacting them on Facebook to ask I guess.

Other than that, eBay may be your best shot.

In the meantime, they have all of the PDFs on sale until later today.
https://worldsendpublishing.com/blogs/n ... -sale-2019
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Return to “Other Games - 他のゲーム”