NagoyaHammer 2014 - Checklist and updates.

Primarch
Evil Overlord

NagoyaHammer 2014 - Checklist and updates.

Post by Primarch » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:57 am

We're only a few days out from the main event, so just to make sure that everyone is prepared for their games, here is a checklist of things you will need to bring.

Your army. Paint is optional.
A tape measure - in inches
Dice
Templates
A copy of the rulebook
Copies of all the armybooks you need.
Hard copies of your armylists for your opponents. Hand written is fine so long as it is readable and contains all the information. No shorthand.

Optional things that you may want to bring.
1 fortification of up to 100 points.
1 or 2 objective markers.
Any old minis you want to trade/sell.

And a couple of updates.
In the past week 4 people have dropped out of the main event and it looks like one more may be doing so as well. However, we still have enough people to carry on with the event in the current format, so no worries on that score. If anyone else is planning to come or changes their mind, please let me know sooner rather than later. Of course, there you always be welcome if you turn up unannounced on the day. I'd just like to get a clear idea for tables and teams.

One more point, for people who regularly attend events at Joshin.
Getting enough terrain at Joshin is sometimes kind of a struggle, and as I will be moving out of Nagoya at some stage in the future, the more terrain other people can bring the better. As I will be giving away some of the NagoyaHammer terrain at the end of the event this year, it would be nice if all the Joshin-ers can pick up a piece or two for future use.

Thanks folks,
I'm looking forward to seeing you all there.
P.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Konrad
Wargod

Re: NagoyaHammer 2014 - Checklist and updates.

Post by Konrad » Thu May 01, 2014 2:46 am

Hey Prim, so do you mean you need more terrain for Naghammer? I'm good for a table's worth if so.
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Re: NagoyaHammer 2014 - Checklist and updates.

Post by Primarch » Thu May 01, 2014 2:54 am

Konrad wrote:Hey Prim, so do you mean you need more terrain for Naghammer? I'm good for a table's worth if so.
Not quite. I'm getting rid of terrain. :D

I want some of the Joshin crowd to pick some up if they can to ensure that there is plenty of terrain on the tables every month.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Return to “NagoyaHammer 2014”