Demo and Participation Games @NH2015

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Demo and Participation Games @NH2015

Post by Primarch » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:13 pm

Well, we are a few weeks into the new year and Golden Week is slowly drawing closer, time to start figuring out who will be doing what.
If you have something you want to run/organise, here are some simple guidelines to work to:
Games should take between 2-3 hours to play including explaining rules, setting things up etc.
You should be available to run the game twice in the day, leaving you time to try a game yourself if you want.
When you are running a game, you are on hand to explain it. No wandering off around the room midway through.
You should provide everything necessary for the game with the exception of D6s and measures. I have a limited amount of terrain I can bring along to help out, but it will be first come, first served as far as requests go.
All participants should have a fair chance to win.
I'd like games to fit into morning, afternoon and evening slots if possible to allow players to plan their games. Roughly 10:00-1:00, 1:30-4:30, 5:00-8:00.
Knowing the rules for your game is YOUR responsibility.

And that is pretty much it.

So, if you have a game you want to run and you can, with reasonable certainty, confirm you will be there, start a thread in the NH2015 section giving a brief intro to the game for people who don't know it and give some preferred times for when you want to run it and how many players you need.

Players can register their interest in playing games in the relevant thread. Please DON'T sign up for two games at the same time. Registering isn't legally binding, but please do your best to follow through on any commitments you make and if you have to pike out, let the game organiser know.

Thanks for reading.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

ashmie
Wargod

Re: Demo and Participation Games @NH2015

Post by ashmie » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:20 am

Just to confirm I have work on the Saturday as it's not golden week this time right? So I'll be at the demo day.
Depending how long you guys hangout for at the izakaya Saturday night I'll try and make it up after work. Around 10pm though. I'll bring any minis I have to show off and hopefully some ECW to share. I'm up for playing as many demo games as I can basically.
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

Minis painted in 2017: 13
Minis painted in 2018: 45

Konrad
Wargod

Post by Konrad » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:15 am

Anyone interested in a little Necromunda or Gorkamorka?

Recently, the Outlanders Rules have been edited and tweaked the same as the original rules by the Community Edition folks. Nice, nice stuff. Ratskin Renegades, Redemptionists, Skavies, Spyrers, they are all there. Much improved over the original rules we were using.....lord 5 years ago?
I wrote up some Xenos rules I'd like to try out. So, if you want to try Panzee, icky Panzee, Kroooooot, Fishead, Stuntie, or Ork gangs, that would work too.
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

Admiral-Badruck
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by Admiral-Badruck » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:40 am

Konrad wrote:Anyone interested in a little Necromunda or Gorkamorka?

Recently, the Outlanders Rules have been edited and tweaked the same as the original rules by the Community Edition folks. Nice, nice stuff. Ratskin Renegades, Redemptionists, Skavies, Spyrers, they are all there. Much improved over the original rules we were using.....lord 5 years ago?
I wrote up some Xenos rules I'd like to try out. So, if you want to try Panzee, icky Panzee, Kroooooot, Fishead, Stuntie, or Ork gangs, that would work too.
Yes
"i agree with badruck" -...
MIJ
Consider me a member of the "we love badruck" fan-club.
MIJ

ashmie
Wargod

Post by ashmie » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:23 am

Sadly I won't be attending nagham this year. I'm working that weekend as usual. Would have liked to have been there. I'm so behind on painting and wargaming I just haven't had the time or energy so I'm taking a hiatus from the hobby again to focus on family and health.
Still attending the occasional event in Tsu and Kuwana but mainly light boardgames. Wargaming is too heavy for me these days due to all the real world conflicts going down. That said I hope you guys enjoy the 40k and may the best orc win :)
Cheers everyone.
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

Minis painted in 2017: 13
Minis painted in 2018: 45

Return to “NH2015”