Painting contest - Rants and raves thread

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Re: Painting contest?

Post by Primarch » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:28 am

Admiral-Badruck wrote:@ the rest of you lot better bring your a game.
I have been working night and day until 5 am some days. To get as many categories done as I can. Throw enough spaghetti against the wall hope some of it sticks. :mrgreen:

Kenya is also bringing her A game so be prepared.
You do realise that Kenya will now get all of the votes that would have gone to you, right? :D

I guess I had better start thinking about painting something for the contest. I have my 0 for 5 streak to maintain. :lol:
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

kojibear
Legend

Re: Painting contest - Rants and raves thread

Post by kojibear » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:19 am

Is Kenya still keen on her Nids?

Konrad
Wargod

Re: Painting contest?

Post by Konrad » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:46 am

Mike the Pike wrote:Any comments, please post 'em here.

@Konrad: Why wouldn't I be entering? It's not as though this is Golden Daemon or Crystal Brush.
Are you afraid of my mad painting skills? :D I mean, I entered a category at the last GW Japan Golden Daemons that only had four entries and still couldn't manage to place.
Or perhaps you doubt my maths skillz. To put your mind at ease, I will even wear sandals on the day, just in case anyone gets more than ten votes ;)
You got me Mike. I fear, fear your mad painting skills. And that mad, mad shade of purple that works its way into everything you do, it haunts my fevered dreams.
And I do doubt your math skills. I'm wearing sandals too, just to double check the final tally!
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

Admiral-Badruck
Destroyer of Worlds

Re: Painting contest - Rants and raves thread

Post by Admiral-Badruck » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:35 am

kojibear wrote:Is Kenya still keen on her Nids?
She is doing the large model category... And yes it is a nid that she painted all by herself.
"i agree with badruck" -...
MIJ
Consider me a member of the "we love badruck" fan-club.
MIJ

Return to “NH2015”