NH 2015- Tag-teams and Trash-talk

Admiral-Badruck
Destroyer of Worlds

Re: NH 2015- Tag-teams and Trash-talk

Post by Admiral-Badruck » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:32 pm

If they make it I want to buy it. :mrgreen: but I need money
"i agree with badruck" -...
MIJ
Consider me a member of the "we love badruck" fan-club.
MIJ

kojibear
Legend

Post by kojibear » Sat May 02, 2015 12:23 pm

*** Somewhere in a sector of space on the verge of war where lies the desires, the destiny and the deaths of many***

"Raven Guard 3rd company cruiser - This is Raptors Strike Cruiser 'Shadow Stalker' - Chaplain Bueto in Command."

"Navigator estimates seven days till we reach the rendezvous coordinates. Confirmed multiple xenos and traitor presence. From the darkness, from nowhere, will we strike brothers. For Corax, for the Emperor - Victorus aut Mortis."

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Sat May 02, 2015 2:05 pm

kojibear wrote:*** Somewhere in a sector of space on the verge of war where lies the desires, the destiny and the deaths of many***

"Raven Guard 3rd company cruiser - This is Raptors Strike Cruiser 'Shadow Stalker' - Chaplain Bueto in Command."

"Navigator estimates seven days till we reach the rendezvous coordinates. Confirmed multiple xenos and traitor presence. From the darkness, from nowhere, will we strike brothers. For Corax, for the Emperor - Victorus aut Mortis."
Message received and understood.
Priority targets identified, proceed to engage and neutralise.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Sat May 02, 2015 4:34 pm

Lady Poi'n T'iirs , we have intercepted a mon-keigh communications signal -their pitiful encryption is no match for our sensors. They appear to be massing in the Na'Goia system. Shall I ready the Kabals to engage, my archon?

Na'Goia, you say? No - mobilising the Kabals would be a lamentable waste of resources. Hmmm. That insufferable savage Bogrokkitz keeps his filthy horde scavenging around near there, does he not? Inform him he will be well rewarded should he bring me the head of their commanding officer. In fact, I'll tell him myself - I grow bored of this ennui and wish to savor the joy of battle first hand.

Yes, my Archon. As you will it, so shall it be done.
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

YellowStreak
Legend

Post by YellowStreak » Sun May 03, 2015 1:02 am

++++Incoming Transmission++++
++++Attn: Canoness Ophelia, Order of the Flayed Martyr, Sanctuary 202++++
++++Ecclesiarchy intelligence reports sacred relics located++++
++++Presence of hostile Xenos in sector confirmed++++
++++Presence of hostile heretic in sector forces confirmed++++
++++Presence of Imperium Forces in sector confirmed: Adeptus Astartes, Adeptus Militarum++++
++++Order of the Flayed Martyr ordered to retrieve sacred relics immediately++++
++++All other concerns secondary++++
++++Ave Imperator++++
++++Thought for the day: A single thought of heresy can blight a lifetime of faithful duty++++
++++Transmission Ends++++
So many games, so little time....
Building a pile of shame since 1983

kojibear
Legend

Post by kojibear » Sun May 03, 2015 10:21 am

me_in_japan wrote:Lady Poi'n T'iirs , we have intercepted a mon-keigh communications signal -their pitiful encryption is no match for our sensors. They appear to be massing in the Na'Goia system. Shall I ready the Kabals to engage, my archon?

Na'Goia, you say? No - mobilising the Kabals would be a lamentable waste of resources. Hmmm. That insufferable savage Bogrokkitz keeps his filthy horde scavenging around near there, does he not? Inform him he will be well rewarded should he bring me the head of their commanding officer. In fact, I'll tell him myself - I grow bored of this ennui and wish to savor the joy of battle first hand.

Yes, my Archon. As you will it, so shall it be done.
Commander Bueto. If I may...

Just Bueto.

I'm sorry lord; old habits die hard.

My posting is temporary, until a worthy brother is chosen to captain the company.

Nevertheless, my lord is the commander of this mission and...

Nevar, you have the stubbornness of a centrosaurus. And you have that look on your face. Come on, out with it.

Well, Command...Bueto, I believe our message to the Raven Guard was...unwise.

Oh?

If you had given me a little more time, I could have ensured the encryption was more secure. There is little doubt the Eldar, or even the Orks, will have decrypted it.

Exactly.

Comman...lord?

Let's just settle on lord for now then, shall we? The Eldar in their arrogance will believe us too backward to do better, and the Orks will be too overwhelmed by their bloodlust for an impending confrontation. Neither will question the message's validity.

You mean you wanted them to intercept the message.

Yes, Nevar, I most certainly did.

Spevna

Post by Spevna » Sun May 03, 2015 11:18 am

Too much talkin, not enuff fightin.
When we gonna get ta smash a few 'eads in?
Stuff painted in 2014 56
Stuff painted in 2015 118
Stuff painted in 2016 207
Stuff painted in 2017 0

job
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by job » Sun May 03, 2015 1:48 pm

The streets and alleys of the hive were lined with tense faces. A dark cloud, a miasma of crazed power could be felt surging through every soul of the populace. Suddenly from the end of the alley came the clamor and shouts announcing the entry of another group of ruffians.

They marched brazenly down the street, hands about the grips of their autoguns and clubs and machettes swinging at their sides. In their midst the lunatic shouted his clarion call to the coming dominion of darkness:

"The Gods of the abyss hunger. They have waited their time. The harvest of souls stands ripe on the stalks. They send forth their servants to reap the harvest and you shall feed their appetite."
Models Painted, 2020
70 28mm miniatureS

Admiral-Badruck
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by Admiral-Badruck » Mon May 04, 2015 9:30 am

"i agree with badruck" -...
MIJ
Consider me a member of the "we love badruck" fan-club.
MIJ

Lovejoy
Legend

Post by Lovejoy » Mon May 04, 2015 3:35 pm

Admiral-Badruck wrote:http://youtu.be/d2WEFlQva30
Battle Leader Aelskasaella of the Space Wolves listened to the intercepted message from his Brother Marines, and grunted approvingly as beer ran down his beard. "The best bits are around 40 seconds in," he sagely intoned, to those assembled in great mead hall of The Fang.
2018 Hobby Progress: A modicum of Middle Earth SBG

Return to “NH2015”