NH 2015- Tag-teams and Trash-talk

YellowStreak
Legend

Re: NH 2015- Tag-teams and Trash-talk

Post by YellowStreak » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:37 am

As last year, I'm bringing 1500 points of power armoured, pulpit-thumping, flamer-wielding PMS!*

*Pretty Mean Sisters
So many games, so little time....
Building a pile of shame since 1983

Lovejoy
Legend

Post by Lovejoy » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:56 am

Konrad wrote:
Primarch wrote:Both of you are bringing tag lists? Do you have partners arranged already?

Personally I am bringing 1500 points of Corax's finest, ready to purge the xenos, the heretic and the traitor.
Oh yeah, actually I don't. Anyone think they have what it takes to roll with Konrad? :D But no worries, I'll bring my 1500 pts too. Tag-teaming is more fun though.
Happy to team up if you are mate, moving has really truncated my prep time so we could do each othrr a favour if i only need 750 instead of 1500
2018 Hobby Progress: A modicum of Middle Earth SBG

Konrad
Wargod

Post by Konrad » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:48 pm

Lovejoy wrote:
Konrad wrote:
Primarch wrote:Both of you are bringing tag lists? Do you have partners arranged already?

Personally I am bringing 1500 points of Corax's finest, ready to purge the xenos, the heretic and the traitor.
Oh yeah, actually I don't. Anyone think they have what it takes to roll with Konrad? :D But no worries, I'll bring my 1500 pts too. Tag-teaming is more fun though.
Happy to team up if you are mate, moving has really truncated my prep time so we could do each othrr a favour if i only need 750 instead of 1500
Hey, sounds good. You bringing the Crons or the Pups? Wolves and Squats would be a great team. Space Wolves are the only other force in the universe that can grow a (passably) respectable beard and hold their booze.
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

Lovejoy
Legend

Post by Lovejoy » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:06 pm

Great. Wolves it is, it was going to be incredibly tight for time if I stayed with Crons. If you have an idea of what you are taking, maybe I can supplement that. At the moment it's safe to say there'll be drop pods!
2018 Hobby Progress: A modicum of Middle Earth SBG

Konrad
Wargod

Post by Konrad » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:25 am

Lovejoy wrote:Great. Wolves it is, it was going to be incredibly tight for time if I stayed with Crons. If you have an idea of what you are taking, maybe I can supplement that. At the moment it's safe to say there'll be drop pods!
I'll camp out behind the Aegis with the big guns and watch your back while you get up and in their face. I'll have to look at the new Adeptus Millitarius Copyrightabilitus codex and check out Forgeworld and see what I can cook up. I might try to play them as Death Korp of ...uh Texas? The troops cost like 10 pts a squad more, but they get a pt of WS and Stubborn, which feel very Squat-like. And lots of siege guns and things that go boom.
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

Shadows and Flames
Rookie

Post by Shadows and Flames » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:36 am

I hope to be bringing my Elysians with some various imperial tidbits in support.

I was wondering however about a little rule tidbit. I saw in the main rules that 30k (aka Horus Heresy) could not be brought along but wondered if this also covered the Adeptus Mechanicum stuff. You see, I have five forge worldlings (a Castallax, three Tallarax and a Priest) that begs to be used being shiny and beautiful and all. Would this be possible to field as an allied detachment for my Imperial Guardsmen or no? (I am guessing no, but never hurt to ask =P)

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:03 am

*MiJ pops his hand up enthusiastically*

I vote yes! I vote yes! New shinies are always good, even if they end up mullering my stuff. Prim - let the nice man bring his adeptus mechanicusmicum. Ah go on go on go on go on go on....
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:25 am

What? Are we living in a democracy now or something?

The Admech rules are in the Horus Heresy books, so yeah, they wouldn't be allowed.

However, since M_i_J will whine and whinge from now until NagoyaHammer 2016, I'll allow it IF they are painted. And not just a spray of black primer, properly painted. :D
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Spevna

Post by Spevna » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:40 pm

Primarch wrote:What? Are we living in a democracy now or something?

The Admech rules are in the Horus Heresy books, so yeah, they wouldn't be allowed.

However, since M_i_J will whine and whinge from now until NagoyaHammer 2016, I'll allow it IF they are painted. And not just a spray of black primer, properly painted. :D

Good call.

I want to see AdMech stuff on the table.
Stuff painted in 2014 56
Stuff painted in 2015 118
Stuff painted in 2016 207
Stuff painted in 2017 0

Shadows and Flames
Rookie

Post by Shadows and Flames » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:32 pm

Primarch wrote:What? Are we living in a democracy now or something?

3 out of 5 are, gives me a darn good reason to get the remaining two up and running!^^ Cheers and hurrays! And thank you!

They will also partly replace a few yet unfinished (partly painted) guard squads so it brings more paint to the table for sure^^

Return to “NH2015”